Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scrubs!  (Read 1864 times)

clemsonfan

• RN
  • City Elder
Scrubs!
« on: November 29, 2006, 07:43:36 AM »

Yep, it's back this Thursday!
Well.......

Megs79

• Lunchlady Arms
  • City Elder
Scrubs!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 09:10:15 AM »

except in cincinnati, it's being bengals bounced to saturday at some absurd hour.

Doug

Scrubs!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 09:25:54 AM »

I'm really not feelin' this show anymore.

Buzzstein

• I have no title
  • City Elder
Scrubs!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 04:06:01 PM »

YES!  I love the show.
How the hell do I get back to Cincinnati??...Again!

Salad Days

• Tourist
Scrubs!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 11:00:57 AM »

I just started watching this show since they put it on syndication about 7 times a day. I really like it. I love how immature and goofy JD and Turk are, they remind me of myself and some of my friends in some ways. I almost lost it the other night when he said, "I'm 2 and a half years away from having chest-hands"
Hell, I like pretty much every character on the show so far. I loved the episode where the janitor had his army of stuffed squirrels.

This might become the first show that I try to watch regularly this tv season. Reno 911 (if it ever comes back) and 24 will follow
I'm from Seoul but I'm not a soldier

Doug

Scrubs!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 07:51:47 AM »

My wife made me watch last night and I thought parts were pretty hillarious.  The gay wedding / blue man group scenario was funny.  I guess I just get bored when they try to wax philosophical.

bluebastard

• City Elder
  • No more Wilco
    • portfolio
Scrubs!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 01:24:41 PM »

We are a devout Scrubs household. Hell, even out cat is named Turkleton. I had forgotten Elizabeth Banks was the surgeon JD impregnated. Hopefully Braff decides to stick around another season as it sounds as if the show will go for one more season.

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
Re: Scrubs!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 08:39:03 AM »

90% chance that Scrubs will be cancelled after this season.  This notice is mostly a heads-up for my wife, who will probably cry when Zach Braff stops being on national TV on a regular basis.

clemsonfan

• RN
  • City Elder
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 09:27:17 AM »

90% chance that Scrubs will be cancelled after this season.  This notice is mostly a heads-up for my wife, who will probably cry when Zach Braff stops being on national TV on a regular basis.

I'll definitely cry.
Well.......

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 09:48:12 AM »

Honestly, if Zach Braff doesn't come back, I don't want the show to go on without him. And I'm kinda hoping he doesn't, because J.D.'s character is becoming an annoying self-parody.
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

bluebastard

• City Elder
  • No more Wilco
    • portfolio
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 09:04:08 PM »

NBC might not continue to air it but the company that films Scrubs is owned by ABC and they told Bill Lawrence to be ready for one more season (which Zach Braff has signed on for) and should NBC not want Scrubs, ABC would pick it up.

This season has been a mixed bag so if the show were to be finished, I could handle it but I wouldn't mind one more season if they just went back to pulling out all the comedic stops like early last season.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 01:41:56 PM by bluewilco »

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 09:27:49 PM »

I agree. I don't really want another season of Scrubs if it's just going to continue down this road it's been going on.
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull
Pages: [1]   Go Up