Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOST - Season Three  (Read 14008 times)

Doug

Re: LOST - Season Three
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2007, 10:28:31 AM »

Oh...and Jack and the rest did something blah, blah, blah....

Something interesting might be coming out of the folks on the beach.  If it's true the Juliette had confided in Jack what Ben was up to it'll be fun to see what happens when they all compare notes.
Yah, I just can't bring myself to care about that too much.  Especially when we have all the mysteries of the island to explore.  But I'm sure it will be an interesting episode next week, as usual.

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2007, 08:35:18 AM »

Jesus H. what an episode.

Is Charlie dead?  I don't see how they could get him out of that one.  Why did Charlie lock himself in that room?  If he had run it seems like he and Desmond would have been able to escape before the whole place flooded.

Jack flash-forwards instead of flashbacks?  He mentioned his dad to the Chief Surgeon guy ("Bring my dad down here, if he's more sober than me you can fire me.") Uh... isn't his dad still dead in the future?  What about that prescription he was trying to fill that was supposedly written by his dad?  I think the implication is that he goes crazy when he gets back.  Oh, and now I guess we know for sure that they get off the island eventually.

Who's funeral was Jack going to in the flash-forwards? Juliette?  Ben?

Walt's apparition sure has aged.

Yay for Hurley!  I never saw that VW Bus coming and neither did Mr. Friendly and the boys.  I had to cheer when Sawyer killed Tom because he kidnapped Walt.

Patchy just won't die.  How the hell did he recover from a harpoon to the chest and all that blood loss?

Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

Cockney Rebel

• I don't have an accent. You do.
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • Art is impossible to define. Shitty art is not.
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2007, 06:27:33 PM »

Did he swerve to avoid a polar bear?

Or was it that giraffe we keep hearing about?
Opulence. I has it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up