Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: 2007 Fall Season  (Read 18283 times)

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
Re: 2007 Fall Season
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2007, 11:50:01 AM »

And salty!

(Assuming they were honey-roasted peanuts, of course. Mmm....honey-roasted peanuts...)

What is this, stream-of-consciousness posting day?

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2007, 01:01:31 PM »

No, it's Butter-didn't-click-on-the-link-and-read-the-article Day, apparently.
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

cuddlyevil

• sleepy, so sleepy
  • City Elder
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2007, 10:28:43 AM »

"Because I'm cuddly b*tch. Deal with it." ~ Marshall Erikson

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2007, 01:13:36 PM »

"You got our attention; your emails and collective voice have been heard," Tassler wrote, and seven episodes have been ordered for midseason 2007-08. "In success, there is the potential for more. But, for there to be more `Jericho,' we will need more viewers."

Fans must do their part to rally interest while the network does its job, she said.

Does the "network doing its job" mean not scheduling a three-month-long break, thus completely killing all momentum for the show?

I'd be curious to see if Channel Seven (I think it was Seven?) in Australia will continue to air the episodes, too. Jericho was actually the first show that an American TV network released for overseas networks to air at the exact same time - and because of the date line, episodes actually aired in Australia twelve hours earlier. I'll be sure not to post any spoilers, Kwyj. ;)
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

dufferton

• Summer Resident
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2007, 01:57:47 PM »

Cbs likes nuts, Jericho will be brought back.

Somehow I knew this would happen. Glad for the folks that like the show. I really couldn't get into it though.

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2007, 02:33:24 PM »

Yep, I'm glad I was wrong, since I do like the show.

Bronzetree

• Punching Bag
  • City Elder
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2007, 07:22:35 PM »

Good news for those of us that dig the show. But they can't just order seven episodes and hope for the best. There needs to be some kind of commitment there for viewership to get back to where it was, or at least at a reasonable enough level to avoid cancellation.

Of course I'll watch, but that's me.

cuddlyevil

• sleepy, so sleepy
  • City Elder
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2007, 12:16:19 PM »

For those who watch Criminal Minds: They just announced that Joe Montangna (sp?) is replacing Mandy Patinkin on the show. Good idea/bad idea?

Poncho

• ARRR! Booty Pirate
  • City Elder
    • Fark
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 03:09:18 PM »

Nothing can replace when Mandy says "Excuse me your honor... my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father... prepare to die!"
Your head will collapse and there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself 'where is my mind'??  - "Where is my Mind?" Pixies

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2007, 07:05:45 PM »

It depends on if you want to believe Fat Tony from the Simpsons as an FBI agent or not.

whigsgeek

• protector of small children and bunny rabbits
  • City Elder
  • Yes, it is I ...
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2007, 10:17:57 AM »

The only new show I'm looking forward to this fall (so far) is "Big Bang Theory," which stars Johnny Galecki, who's one of those actors I always tend to like no matter how crappy the show/movie he's in.

I gather speed from you fucking with me.

Ella Minnow Pea

• Numbers Guru
  • Administrator
  • City Elder
  • Reference Desk
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2007, 06:50:52 PM »

The only new show I'm looking forward to this fall (so far) is "Big Bang Theory," which stars Johnny Galecki, who's one of those actors I always tend to like no matter how crappy the show/movie he's in.
Are you watching My Boys on TBS, then? He's hilarious when guest starring as Trouty. If not, the "Ethics" episode that he is in is available online.
also known as rcc94

cuddlyevil

• sleepy, so sleepy
  • City Elder
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2007, 12:58:35 PM »

Kristen Bell joins the case of Heroes *spoiler alert*

There is a potential spoiler in the article, so read at your own risk.

va-vacious

• City Elder
    • http://va-vacious.livejournal.com
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2007, 05:58:21 PM »

Yay! Now I can at least get a fix of one of my fave actors from that show. (The other being Jason Dorhing, but I'm really only interested in him as Logan!)

Ella Minnow Pea

• Numbers Guru
  • Administrator
  • City Elder
  • Reference Desk
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2007, 10:13:34 PM »

I watched The Big Bang Theory tonight and laughed quite a few times. It's a Chuck Lorre (from Dharma & Greg) show, so his end cards are back. Tonight's was a funny story involving Schlomo Tivowitz. I had taped Dharma & Greg from the beginning, so it was a nice symmetry.

Now off to watch Hereos.
also known as rcc94
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up