Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: You're damned straight that it's Super Tuesday! It's Content Chick's B-day!  (Read 2021 times)

Content Chick

Re: You're damned straight that it's Super Tuesday! It's Content Chick's B-day!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 10:00:08 PM »

Super Tuesday is more important than Fat Tuesday? You guys seriously don't know me. And you know how I hate birthday threads.

Gotta a birthday story for you. My employees take me out for lunch. To a Mexican restaurant. You can guess what happens from here. So I'm wearing the stupid sombrero and taking a bite of the abomination that is fried ice cream when this 80 year old dude from the next table (seriously, he had a walker and everything) comes over. He cups my chin with his hand and pulls my face towards him and in agonizing slow motion leans in for, what is now dawning on me, a kiss. On the lips. With my mouthful of crappy fried ice cream. Oh my fucking god. At the last second I tilt my head down and clumsily he kisses my nose. Just all around awkward. For me. For him. For my employees. Ugh. I'm still cringing.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 11:52:11 PM »

Gotta a birthday story for you. My employees take me out for lunch. To a Mexican restaurant. You can guess what happens from here.

I would have guessed: you became really gassy?

Bronzetree

• Punching Bag
  • City Elder
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday, Fucker!

Buzzstein

• I have no title
  • City Elder
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 05:44:01 PM »

Happy Birthday!...Again.

Guys....seriously. It's not super Tuesday.

It's SUPER DUPER TUESDAY! For a SUPER DUPER LADY!

Happy Birthday again, yo!

Man, that was cheesy.  ;)

Gotta a birthday story for you. My employees take me out for lunch. To a Mexican restaurant. You can guess what happens from here. So I'm wearing the stupid sombrero and taking a bite of the abomination that is fried ice cream when this 80 year old dude from the next table (seriously, he had a walker and everything) comes over. He cups my chin with his hand and pulls my face towards him and in agonizing slow motion leans in for, what is now dawning on me, a kiss. On the lips. With my mouthful of crappy fried ice cream. Oh my fucking god. At the last second I tilt my head down and clumsily he kisses my nose. Just all around awkward. For me. For him. For my employees. Ugh. I'm still cringing.

That's creepy.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 05:48:55 PM by Buzzstein »
How the hell do I get back to Cincinnati??...Again!

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 08:56:54 AM »

Man, that was cheesy.  ;)

You love it. Admit it.

That's creepy.

I don't know - I think it's hilarious. In fact, if I could have... I probably would have been the one in the corner paying the guy to go over and kiss her....laughing my ass off.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up