Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down

Author Topic: Survivor  (Read 21050 times)

notoriouspbake

• Citizen
Re: Survivor
« Reply #315 on: September 25, 2015, 07:56:47 PM »

new season has begun!

recycled cast, which i know annoys at least euro. but the premiere was entertaining. a few new twists a well.

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #316 on: September 26, 2015, 12:48:56 AM »

I was actually quite surprised how entertaining the first episode was... looking forward to more!
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures

notoriouspbake

• Citizen
« Reply #317 on: June 21, 2018, 12:15:13 AM »

wow. been awhile - at least three seasons since we last posted here.

anyone watch the last season? a good season and the gimmick of skull island to "reverse the curse" worked for me, but i think they should've used it more.

wendell didn't have a strong of a game as dom, but did have the deciding vote with laurel; and a tie at final TC? wow!

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
« Reply #318 on: June 21, 2018, 12:03:45 PM »

Survivor is still a thing?
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #319 on: June 21, 2018, 11:33:10 PM »

I am a die-hard fan of Survivor, and watch every season religiously.

Back in the day (on the WOXY boards) there was a very healthy forum discussion about it. Not so much these days <sigh>

Not that it matters. I still keep watching, and love it. Looking forward to the upcoming new season in September.
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #320 on: October 25, 2018, 06:30:00 PM »

Anyone watching the current season?

Holy cow, the island was hit again with by a cyclone, the second time this season. The three tribes had to be evacuated for safety reasons, and it's a good thing they did. When they returned to the island (we weren't told how many days later), the tribes' respective camps were utterly and completely annihilated and destroyed down to the ground.

trixi

• Sun Bum
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • My heart belongs to Ryne Sandberg
« Reply #321 on: October 25, 2018, 06:31:42 PM »

I'm watching, but have only seen the first 2 episodes thus far.  So that was the first cyclone. 
"Beware the lustful fires that burn in a librarian's heart. They can rage beyond all control."

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #322 on: October 25, 2018, 10:36:16 PM »

Even though this is taking place on some tropical island, the weather must be brutal. Apart from the cyclones, another point of contention turned out to be having a jacket to stay warm during the nights...

Trixi, I hope you have On Demand so you can catch up, it's a great season so far.

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
« Reply #323 on: October 26, 2018, 08:38:03 AM »

Uh, is Mike White on SURVIVOR? I caught a bleed over from what I guess was the credits of the show and it looked like Mike White is on the show?!?!
Oh, wait. He was on THE AMAZING RACE before, right?
Does Mike White have a "second career" as a reality show contestant?!?!?!
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #324 on: October 26, 2018, 01:53:01 PM »

Uh, is Mike White on SURVIVOR? I caught a bleed over from what I guess was the credits of the show and it looked like Mike White is on the show?!?!
Oh, wait. He was on THE AMAZING RACE before, right?
Does Mike White have a "second career" as a reality show contestant?!?!?!
Yes.
Yes.
And yes.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up