Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random TV thoughts ...  (Read 82159 times)

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
Re: Random TV thoughts ...
« Reply #1455 on: December 17, 2017, 07:25:13 PM »

Iím trying to watch Love, but itís pretty bad so far.

I root for outcasts and misfits and all that.  And how hard a sell is dorky dude meets semi-wild chick with a good heart?

Except I HATE these people.  Every single person on the show who is supposed to superficial or representative of boring society in some way is eminently more likeable and interesting than the protagonists. I would say the deserve all the crap they get, except they donít.  They deserve way more crap than they get.

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #1456 on: December 19, 2017, 09:54:01 AM »

I felt that way about. My So-Called Life. There was not a single character on that show that I didnít want to die a horrible, burning death.
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
« Reply #1457 on: December 28, 2017, 09:56:12 PM »

I just got Hulu Live.  They had a documentary about The Dana Carver Show.  It was actually somewhat fascinating.  I think I watched it once for like 5 minutes when it was on and thought it sucked.  I had no idea so many now famous people worked on it.  Definitely worth watching if you get a chance.

Anyway in the little interview outtakes during the credits, Stephen Colbert is talking.  Yes, Colbert got his start on the show.  As did Steve Carrell.  Anyway, Colbert is talking and then suddenly he drops a Lebensraum joke out of nowhere!  I was like Hell Yeah, Lebensraum is COMEDY GOLD!  I rewound it like five times. 
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98]   Go Up