Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Old Man And The Sea  (Read 13704 times)

va-vacious

• City Elder
    • http://va-vacious.livejournal.com
Re: The Old Man And The Sea
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 07:40:24 PM »

Thirded! 
Andrews, that was a mighty undertaking.  Well done, and very entertaining!

foolsgold

• City Elder
  • To the East...Blackward
    • Teabaggin'
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 01:22:35 PM »

double-barreled shotgun on the floor of a hallway in his home, leaned over it to put the twin muzzles to his forehead just above the eyes, and pulled both triggers. The coroner, at request of the family, did not do an autopsy.

No autopsy?!?  I smell a Hemingway murder cover-up. 

That was a fantastic read, Andrews and quite the effort. 
Why there's all these ugly mans on my TV screen?  I wrap my head with foil so I don't catch them beams.

JohnnyRoyale

• Town Drunk
  • City Elder
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2008, 05:14:11 PM »

So, exact time? About 8h 45min?
"If you're going to get a hooker, at least  get one a little older. They have more tricks." ~Advice from Mad Dog, my grandmother

Andrews

• Citizen
  • Elitist Jerk
    • Social Tool
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2008, 05:20:21 PM »

That sounds about right. I can't see time stamps on my cell phone. I can check tonight when I get home if you need an exact amount of time.

JohnnyRoyale

• Town Drunk
  • City Elder
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2008, 05:30:26 PM »

That sounds about right. I can't see time stamps on my cell phone. I can check tonight when I get home if you need an exact amount of time.

Go ahead, but i'll probably round it up to 9 hours, just for your torture. I doubt anyone will have an issue with the transfer of a few minutes.
"If you're going to get a hooker, at least  get one a little older. They have more tricks." ~Advice from Mad Dog, my grandmother

Nate

• Kevin Durant's baby mama.
  • City Elder
  • Best Album Never Made.
    • Randomville
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2008, 05:59:58 PM »

Awesome.  Just awesome.
Each day you have a choice - hilarity or insanity.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 09:16:44 PM »

Holy crap. I'm impressed. Well done mate. Well done. Nice. When it was done, did it feel gloomy? Did it rain? Hard? And then the world opened up and the skies drenched onto you like the iron clad gray battleship slices through the most crystal clear waters of the early morning before the fiercest storms of yesteryear and as the wetness enveloped you completely and wholly it brought you into another dimension as you let yourself become completely absorbed in the paradigm shift of the earth's metaphorical yearning for the common man to rise above the bourgeoisie during the third day of the uprising when all seemed lost and the enchantments began to have their effects rub off? And then you cried? Hard?

Andrews

• Citizen
  • Elitist Jerk
    • Social Tool
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 03:36:21 AM »

Go ahead, but i'll probably round it up to 9 hours, just for your torture. I doubt anyone will have an issue with the transfer of a few minutes.

Total: 8h 54m
Yikes.
I can still hear Heston's voice in my head. "Fish!"

[shudders]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up