Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jonah Hex  (Read 1295 times)

cuddlyevil

• sleepy, so sleepy
  • City Elder
Jonah Hex
« on: May 14, 2010, 02:45:34 PM »

Had no idea they were making a movie out of this until I caught an ad for it during Supernatural. I have to say it might be kinda cool.

click me

"Because I'm cuddly b*tch. Deal with it." ~ Marshall Erikson

Nate

• Kevin Durant's baby mama.
  • City Elder
  • Best Album Never Made.
    • Randomville
Re: Jonah Hex
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 08:08:06 PM »

Will be great, or terrible.  It's been pushed back a bunch already.
Each day you have a choice - hilarity or insanity.

dirk

• City Elder
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 08:37:47 PM »

I was mildly excited until I saw that Megan Fox was in it. How someone as untalented as her keeps getting in movies I don't know.  She makes Jessica Alba look like Meryl Streep.

On the flip side, how great was the season finale of Supernatural?
1+2+2+1
Gown removed carelessly. Head, less so. - Joss Whedon

cuddlyevil

• sleepy, so sleepy
  • City Elder
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 10:41:14 AM »

I was mildly excited until I saw that Megan Fox was in it. How someone as untalented as her keeps getting in movies I don't know.  She makes Jessica Alba look like Meryl Streep.[/url]

Well, she is playing a whore in the movie. So at least she's going with what she knows. The close-ups of her face made me cringe.

On the flip side, how great was the season finale of Supernatural?

It was holy crap good. I wish they had given it two hours instead of just one. This season was so good in so many ways, it'll be interesting to see how it fares without Kripke at the helm. So do you think Chuck was God?

dirk

• City Elder
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 09:08:02 PM »

They were certainly implying the Chuck was god, which really makes god even more of a dick.  He cared enough to help, but not really help them. 

I don't think Kripke leaving will have too much of an effect, as he will still be involved.  I look at it as Joss leaving Buffy.  He was still involved enough to make sure everything was still good he just wasn't running the day to day stuff.
1+2+2+1
Gown removed carelessly. Head, less so. - Joss Whedon

cuddlyevil

• sleepy, so sleepy
  • City Elder
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 10:07:30 AM »

They were certainly implying the Chuck was god, which really makes god even more of a dick.  He cared enough to help, but not really help them.

Well, he didn't want to be found, so who's to say he didn't really help them from behind the scenes? They'd always go to Chuck for information on what was to happen next, so he may have used Chuck as a vessel and influenced the boys that way rather than a direct "Dudes, do this" sort of revelation. There's also the question of whether or not the boys would actually accept any direct intervention from god--they didn't exactly give the archangels any respect when face to face with them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up