Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Words with Friends  (Read 15764 times)

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
Re: Words with Friends
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 08:35:06 AM »

I can vouch for that....he kicks my butt every time.  I'll have to do a re-challenge now that he's back in the country, and I'll start a game with you too Butter. 

Still waiting for your challenge!  :)

Butter

• City Elder
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 08:36:17 AM »

The good news for you is that I am amazing at WWF. :)

You are quite good, I will hand it to you.  But I am not prepared to concede defeat just yet, even though I think you have won something like 4 of 6.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 09:35:15 AM »

Have I? I just figured we are even.
I think I'm going to start keep track of my scores. We'll see how that goes.

Butter

• City Elder
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 09:51:16 AM »

Uh, yeah.  Totally even.

I haven't been keeping track either, so maybe it just feels like I'm always getting my ass handed to me.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2012, 12:14:29 PM »

Well, in our first six games or so I'm pretty sure we were 3-3, give or take. Looking through the last ten scores I have, I am 3-1 against you. But hell...you've got a solid set up in the current game. So... what ever.

You and Kristen (...I'm so embarrassed, but I think Kristen is velouria? I should know this.) are my favorite opponents.

trixi

• Sun Bum
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • My heart belongs to Ryne Sandberg
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2012, 01:14:02 AM »

I can vouch for that....he kicks my butt every time.  I'll have to do a re-challenge now that he's back in the country, and I'll start a game with you too Butter. 

We're playing a game now...or is that game just not challenging enough for you? :)  I've been so busy, I've been primarily just playing on weekends.
"Beware the lustful fires that burn in a librarian's heart. They can rage beyond all control."

Butter

• City Elder
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2012, 07:39:07 AM »

We're playing a game now...or is that game just not challenging enough for you? :)  I've been so busy, I've been primarily just playing on weekends.

So you are.... (looks)

zyngawf_10048 something something?  I didn't know.  I just got a random challenge one day and accepted. 

I wouldn't say it's not challenging, just not moving very fast.  But if you are very busy, I understand completely. 

Butter

• City Elder
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 07:40:05 AM »

Dan, you are starting to get on my fucking nerves with this Bingo every game bullshit.

Plus, losing 422-420 is ALSO bullshit.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2012, 10:51:37 AM »

Dan, you are starting to get on my fucking nerves with this Bingo every game bullshit.

Plus, losing 422-420 is ALSO bullshit.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Don't hate the player - hate the game.

It's my goal to get three bingos in one game. I've gotten two but three is tough.

trixi

• Sun Bum
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • My heart belongs to Ryne Sandberg
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2012, 06:18:23 PM »

So you are.... (looks)

zyngawf_10048 something something?  I didn't know.  I just got a random challenge one day and accepted. 

I wouldn't say it's not challenging, just not moving very fast.  But if you are very busy, I understand completely. 

Maybe/probably?  I access it via Facebook, so when I log in I see Trixi as my name and priceg75 as yours.  You played "endure" last.  And I just played "net".  It would really help if I could actually get some consonants in my choices
"Beware the lustful fires that burn in a librarian's heart. They can rage beyond all control."

Butter

• City Elder
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 06:25:41 AM »

Yes, that's you.  For some reason, I thought it was a random bot with that username... but it didn't stop me from playing it. 

lutz

• City Elder
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2012, 03:58:19 PM »

I lost a few people who don't play through their Facebook accounts - could people remind me of their WWF usernames? Or not, if you don't want to play with me... :(

Mine is resident-chemist.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2012, 04:06:28 PM »

Danimal061. :)

mizary

• Tourist
    • Blank Slate Brewing Company
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »

chadfhobbs

I've been mostly playing against one girl I found randomly...  We have been playing for a few months now...  most of the time we have two games going at once.

Then I recently started playing with a co-worker.  My GF pretty much won't play me anymore.

And every once in a while I play a random opp just so I can smoke someone...  I'd have to say most random opps are pretty bad.  The girl I've been playing for months is right at my skill level.  Pretty fun.  Usually comes down to last 2-3 words.

--mizary

Poolio

• Global Moderator
  • City Elder
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »

Danimal061. :)
Heh... just rematched you because I'm currently playing someone who takes 7-10 days (yes, you read that right) between moves. Our last game lasted 6 weeks... I was furious because I had the last 3 winning moves all planned out but it took 10 days for me to win.  >:( Now, Dan can kick my ass again and I'll feel better.
Insert witty phrase or quote here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up