1. Echo Cafe - Hyde Park (Cincinnati)
2. Sky Galley, Lunken Airfield, East End (Cincinnati)
3. The Gardens of Park Hills - Park Hills, KY.
4. Moerlein Lager House - The Banks (Cincinnati)
5. Mayberry - Over-the-Rhine
6. Strong's Brick Oven Pizza - Newport, KY
7. Freshii - Downtown Cincinnati
8. Currito - Downtown Cincinnati
9. Blue Wisp Jazz Club - Downtown Cincinnati
10. Copper Blue - Milford, Ohio
11. Smashburger - Highland Heights, KY.
12. Bakersfield OTR - Over-the-Rhine
"Tacos, tequila and whiskey" is their slogan. Good enough for me. I had the two vegetarian tacos on the menu, the Huitlacoche (corn truffles, corn, roasted poblano, cotija cheese and onions and cilantro $4 each) and the Rajas (portabello, roasted poblano, onion and queso fresco $3 each), while CR had the Pastor (marinated pork, pineapple, pickled onion and cilantro $3) and a fish taco (crispy mahi, shredded cabbage and tabasco-lime sauce). I wasn't wowed by the Rajas but could probably eat my weight in the Huitlacoche. Dee-lish.
We rounded out the meal with a basket of chips and salsa ($3) and I sampled the sangria ($6), which I highly recommend.
Nice place. Tasty food. Great drinks. I'll be back.