1. DiBella's - Still the best subs in C-bus.
2. Winking Lizard (Bethel Rd.) - The beer selection alone is worth the trip... the fact that I like the food and the staff know me and are good is just icing on the cake.
3. Papaya Street Grill (Dublin) - Oh my. I'll have to wholeheartedly agree with Heg on this place. I will be returning there often. I had the green curry, spiced to medium, and it was one of the best green curries I've ever had. Now I want to try everything else on the menu. It's well-worth the trip to the obscure strip mall. Oh, and Heg, anytime you want to go again, let me know and I'll meet you.
4. Northstar Cafe (Beechwold) - I've driven by here a million times and have never stopped. I had the Thai burrito which was pretty tasty... although a little light on the Thai flavors. However, the star (for me) was the fresh ginger ale. I could have had 5 more glasses of this stuff, it was like a ginger mojito without the booze. Spicy, sweet, and refreshing.
5. Claddagh (Polaris) - I haven't been here in nearly 3 years so it counts as new, right? I had the Jameson burger which was super tasty and very messy. Service was good and friendly... and it didn't hurt that I sat next to an adorable British ex-pat.
6. Heirloom (OSU) - I had the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. It was good, the homemade sauce was the highlight of the sandwich. At 8.25, it was a bit price-y but I'd eat it again.
7. El Vaquero - It was gorgeous and they have a patio. Oh and half price margaritas.
8. Firstwatch (Dublin) - Bacon and cheddar pancakes. They were awesome. This was a great brunch.
9. Ditka's (Chicago, Ill.) - We had a (very) late lunch here. It was great, we got seated right away and the server was awesome. I have the "kick ass" Kobe burger (Kobe beef patty, brie, balsamic-y sauce) which was incredible.
10. Billy Goat (Chicago, Ill.) - A classic dive. So glad we were able to wander over and have burgers and beer here. Cheap, tasty, perfect drunk food.
11. Geno's East (Chicago, Ill.) - Deep dish pizza time! Yet another late lunch... we stuff ourselves silly and all had leftovers (mine are sadly still in Chicago).
12. 312 Chicago (Chicago, Ill.) - An Italian place. A fancy-pants Italian place. Holy cow was this good. I had the beef tenderloin (medium rare) which was perfect. I mean, perfect. It was served on a potato cake and dressed with sauteed mushrooms and truffle butter. 30 bucks but well, well worth the money. Also, since it was my birthday I got a free dessert of banana-chocolate bread pudding with banana-chocolate gelato... the gelato was great.
13. Bistro (Chicago, Ill.) - [I am going to double check the name.] Because what does anyone need at 4am? Why baked brie, of course! This was a great little find, the host was fantastic and the food was tasty.
14. Thai Orchid (C-bus) - In a sketchy strip mall north of I-270, hides a tiny gem of Thai food. They have some random Chinese dishes on the menu to distract you but ignore them... go straight for the Thai. I had the green curry pork, it was wonderful. It was spiced hot enough that if you ate too fast you paid for it. My dinner pardner had some fried red snapper dish which looked and smelled amazing.