Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Royale Help??  (Read 681 times)

JohnnyRoyale

• Town Drunk
  • City Elder
Some Royale Help??
« on: January 26, 2012, 08:28:09 PM »

If you are on Facebook, would you pretty please vote for Ayron Jones in this contest? Nothing to sign up for, free to do it, literally takes about a minute to do.

http://www.facebook.com/events/206095419487244/

Would make me love you long time   ;)

Thanx!!
"If you're going to get a hooker, at least  get one a little older. They have more tricks." ~Advice from Mad Dog, my grandmother

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
Re: Some Royale Help??
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 10:18:24 PM »

I'm confused. It says I need to join? How do I vote? Is joining the event the vote?

JohnnyRoyale

• Town Drunk
  • City Elder
Re: Some Royale Help??
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 06:18:45 PM »

The directions are all there but let me know if there are still questions:

Ayron Jones and the Way need your help to get to London! That’s right, the band is entered in the Hard Rock Rising Global Battle of the Bands contest. But to even get a chance to compete here in Seattle, we need your help first. If we get enough votes from fans who like our song the best, then we move on to the next round and we get to play in Seattle and compete against other local bands live in concert. It is FREE to vote, you don't have to sign up for anything and it literally takes about one minute of your time to do!

Here is where we need your help: Go to this page: https://www.facebook.com/hardrockcafeseattle and “Like” the page with your Facebook account. *Don’t have or want a Facebook account? We can still use your help (keep reading).

After that, you the voting fan must live within 50 miles of Seattle. *Don’t live within 50 miles of Seattle? We can still use your help (keep reading). On the left hand side, click on Hard Rock Rising 2012, then sort by name. Download Ayron Jones and the Way’s song, and your download counts as a vote. (Sorry, you can only “vote” once). It also then gives you the option to share it on Facebook. Might as well since you’re there, right?

*So how can you still help out if you don’t live near Seattle and/or don’t use Facebook? Well, if you know anyone who lives within 50 miles of Seattle, maybe you could forward this message on to them? That’s all it takes and your job is done!

**Apparently there have been some glitches in the voting, so go back and be sure your vote got tallied!

We greatly appreciate in advance anyone who is able to help us out with this contest. If you help vote to get us in, then we’ll give it our all if we get to compete to represent Seattle!

Thank you for supporting the band!

Ayron Jones and the Way
http://www.ajandtheway.com/
"If you're going to get a hooker, at least  get one a little older. They have more tricks." ~Advice from Mad Dog, my grandmother
Pages: [1]   Go Up