Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Submission for eBay Art Auction...for the kittens.  (Read 1326 times)

Atzend

• Fuzzywhizzletweets
  • City Elder
Submission for eBay Art Auction...for the kittens.
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:39:04 PM »

A co-worker has been fostering and bottle-feeding tiny baby kittens for years.  She recently started a non-profit of her own for this cause.  To help her gain a little momentum and funds I volunteered to help coordinate an eBay art auction.  If any of you are or know visual artists (amateur/professional) that would be interested in submitting cat-themed works (sketches, paintings, photographs, jewelry, sculptures) which would be appropriate for all ages, it would be greatly appreciated.  Any artist submissions will receive 25% of the net profits from their work to help compensate for materials and time.  We'll be taking submissions until May 1st and will hold the auction in mid-May.

PM me or reply to the thread for more details.

Little Orphans Kitten Rescue
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:09:55 PM by Atzend »

Atzend

• Fuzzywhizzletweets
  • City Elder
Re: Submission for eBay Art Auction...for the kittens.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 01:35:04 PM »

A little over a day left to bid on some of the art to benefit Little Orphans Kitten Rescue, Inc.  A non-profit that helps care for neonatal kittens.  Proceeds will go towards buying specialized food, paying for medical issues that arise, vaccines, spaying/neutering and other misc. costs associated with caring for kittens.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/littleorphanskittenrescue/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Jen

• City Elder
    • My blog
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 08:26:55 AM »

Yay! Won the piece I bid on. Hope I didn't outbid someone else who really wanted it. ;)
Every man's work, whether it be literature or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself.
—Samuel Butler

Atzend

• Fuzzywhizzletweets
  • City Elder
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 01:18:43 PM »

Did it arrive yet?  Hoping the packing held up going USPS. 

Jen

• City Elder
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 12:41:25 PM »

Did it arrive yet?  Hoping the packing held up going USPS. 

It sure did. Now I need to frame it and hang it on the wall. :)
Every man's work, whether it be literature or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself.
—Samuel Butler
Pages: [1]   Go Up