Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: taft ballroom  (Read 3540 times)

TayFo

• City Elder
Re: taft ballroom
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2015, 03:59:08 PM »

They were in the ballroom last time they were in town. Soooooo X3.

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2016, 04:25:07 PM »

Pollstar says Low is coming to the Taft (I would think they would be in the ballroom) on Friday January 29, 2016.  I might be a bit premature in posting this--the gig doesn't appear on either the band's or the Taft's website--but it fits in with the tour routing.  And I'm excited about a decent veteran band coming to town on a night when I have a good chance of being able to attend.
Have you heard any further on this? It's not listed on the Taft's website.
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures

TayFo

• City Elder
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2016, 04:30:12 PM »

Pollstar says Low is coming to the Taft (I would think they would be in the ballroom) on Friday January 29, 2016.  I might be a bit premature in posting this--the gig doesn't appear on either the band's or the Taft's website--but it fits in with the tour routing.  And I'm excited about a decent veteran band coming to town on a night when I have a good chance of being able to attend.
I've given up on this show happening.

Drjohnrock

• City Elder
  • Wondering whassup? It's Fall sound!
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2016, 09:23:05 PM »

I've given up on this show happening.

Sadly, I've given up on it as well.  The moral of the story:  Pollstar is a useful website, but always confirm elsewhere any concerts they list that interest you.
I refuse to shut up about Johnny Dowd until the world recognizes his musical genius.  I may lose my voice before that happens but at least I can enjoy the man's music while going mute.

Don't feed trolls by responding to or acknowledging them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up