Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 25, 2014: John Fogerty at PNC Pavilion  (Read 321 times)

Drjohnrock

• City Elder
  • Wondering whassup? It's Fall sound!
July 25, 2014: John Fogerty at PNC Pavilion
« on: April 02, 2014, 09:50:09 PM »

I usually shy away from Riverbend/PNC Pavilion and its over the hill, overpriced acts but might have to make this one.  CCR's music holds up well today, as does a fair amount of Fogerty's solo stuff.  I saw him at Riverbend in '98 and it was great--as a friend of mine said, "he worked his ass off."  Just wish the ticket prices were the same as in '98.   :(
I refuse to shut up about Johnny Dowd until the world recognizes his musical genius.  I may lose my voice before that happens but at least I can enjoy the man's music while going mute.

Don't feed trolls by responding to or acknowledging them.

euro60

• City Elder
Re: July 25, 2014: John Fogerty at PNC Pavilion
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 11:47:15 PM »

I was at the 98 Riverbend show, and it was terrific. I think I've seen him at another Riverbend show on 2004 or 2005, I'd have to check.

But yeah, PNC Pavilion shows are generally overpriced due to no lawn tickets being available, so I'm sitting this one out. If he had played at Riverbend with $20 or so lawn tix, I'd probably go.
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures
Pages: [1]   Go Up