Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming to Northside Tavern  (Read 286 times)

Drjohnrock

• City Elder
  • Wondering whassup? It's Fall sound!
Coming to Northside Tavern
« on: January 25, 2015, 09:34:03 PM »

1/31/2015--The Whigs.  That is, the non-Afghan ones from Athens, Georgia by way of Nashville.  Should be a pretty decent show.
I refuse to shut up about Johnny Dowd until the world recognizes his musical genius.  I may lose my voice before that happens but at least I can enjoy the man's music while going mute.

Don't feed trolls by responding to or acknowledging them.

euro60

• City Elder
Re: Coming to Northside Tavern
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 11:02:22 PM »

I've seen the Whigs a number of times over the years. Their 2008 album "Mission Control" was awesome. Can it really be 7 years ago already? <sigh>
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 06:09:27 PM »

hell yeah!  only a block away from my house! 
poach eggs, not elephants

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 11:48:51 PM »

Next Friday May 15, Leggy is headlining.

My daughter tells me she thinks they'll come on around 11:30 or midnight. Perfect! I am going to the Reds game, and Fridays of course includes fireworks. I've got a Belgian lawyer in town I'm hosting, so we'll do the Reds/fireworks, and then head out to the Northside Tavern. Should be a wonderful evening all around.
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures
Pages: [1]   Go Up