Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: May 30, 2015: Jockey Club Bill Leist Memorial & BBQ, Southgate House Revival  (Read 777 times)

MissKitty

• Hooray Beer!
  • City Elder

Seeing all the posts on Facebook, it appears I missed one helluva good time. :(  We ended up staying to see our friend's band later than expected and by the time we got back to town it was nearly 11 p.m. Hope you had a fun night, DrJohn.
Duct tape can't fix stupid.

mik

• City Elder

I hope it was a good time - I was too busy prepping for my daughter's high school graduation and party on Sunday to be able to make it.
i]There are twelve people in the world. The rest are paste[/i]

Drjohnrock

• City Elder
  • Wondering whassup? It's Fall sound!

She graduated this year?  Time flies at supersonic speed...
I refuse to shut up about Johnny Dowd until the world recognizes his musical genius.  I may lose my voice before that happens but at least I can enjoy the man's music while going mute.

Don't feed trolls by responding to or acknowledging them.

Drjohnrock

• City Elder
  • Wondering whassup? It's Fall sound!

Seeing all the posts on Facebook, it appears I missed one helluva good time. :(  We ended up staying to see our friend's band later than expected and by the time we got back to town it was nearly 11 p.m. Hope you had a fun night, DrJohn.
[/quote}]

It was a good time.  I think Bill would have been proud.  I'll elaborate further in the 25 Concerts...thread.
I refuse to shut up about Johnny Dowd until the world recognizes his musical genius.  I may lose my voice before that happens but at least I can enjoy the man's music while going mute.

Don't feed trolls by responding to or acknowledging them.

mik

• City Elder

She graduated this year?  Time flies at supersonic speed...
Yes it does - and the boy hits 14 today!!
i]There are twelve people in the world. The rest are paste[/i]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up