Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adjust Your Eyes  (Read 262 times)

TayFo

• City Elder
Adjust Your Eyes
« on: September 08, 2015, 01:55:15 PM »

If your all prepped for MidPoint, than you might also want to look at http://adjustyoureyes.com/.
It's small and right now there isn't a lot of information, but something to look into.

Brought to you by my listening to decker. who will be playing.

Drjohnrock

• City Elder
  • Wondering whassup? It's Fall sound!
Re: Adjust Your Eyes
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 03:31:30 PM »

Thanks for the heads up, TayFo.  Johnny Hoffman and the Residents?  It seems like a certain Bay Area group might just take exception to that name...
I refuse to shut up about Johnny Dowd until the world recognizes his musical genius.  I may lose my voice before that happens but at least I can enjoy the man's music while going mute.

Don't feed trolls by responding to or acknowledging them.

Drjohnrock

• City Elder
  • Wondering whassup? It's Fall sound!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 11:05:11 PM »

So what nonlocal acts look good to you, TafFo (or to anyone else)?  I'm thinking about the Magnolia Sons.  I'm kind of on the fence about The Kickstand Band.  Their studio recordings seems a little twee, as we used to say.  But some live stuff I've heard seems more aggressive. 

One of the AYE venues is Cincy By The Slice, a place I've never set foot in. Is there any room for bands in the place?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 11:16:06 PM by Drjohnrock »
I refuse to shut up about Johnny Dowd until the world recognizes his musical genius.  I may lose my voice before that happens but at least I can enjoy the man's music while going mute.

Don't feed trolls by responding to or acknowledging them.

MissKitty

• Hooray Beer!
  • City Elder
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 07:17:54 AM »

I'm interested to see Spirits and the Melchizedek Children. Love their stuff but haven't seen them live. Also stoked to see Jaill on the bill. Love their new album.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 09:53:28 AM by MissKitty »
Duct tape can't fix stupid.
Pages: [1]   Go Up