Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to Netflix this Month...  (Read 2060 times)

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
Re: New to Netflix this Month...
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 11:12:57 AM »

See, I liked GLOW. But I like to watch Alison Brie. Even that stupid movie where she did that horrible English accent.

Not saying I liked that movie, just that I liked to watch Alison Brie in it.
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 01:20:01 PM »

See, I liked GLOW. But I like to watch Alison Brie. Even that stupid movie where she did that horrible English accent.

Not saying I liked that movie, just that I liked to watch Alison Brie in it.

Alison Brie in like the first 5 minutes of GLOW, sure.  Other than that, Marc Maron has been the best thing about it.  And the lady playing the Mt. Fiji equivalent.  They went in too quick on the betrayal aspect between the 2 main characters, and I just don't really care about their conflict.

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 08:18:53 PM »

Oh no doubt, Marc Maron is the best part about GLOW. But I don't mind Alison Brie's performance. They had to go quick on the betrayal angle, IMO, because that's what drives the show.

Part of me wonders if the first five minutes wasn't just fan service for all those Mad Men Trudy Campbell/Harry Crane 'shippers out there. But then I stop and think, "are there even any Trudy Campbell/Harry Crane shippers out there?"
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2017, 08:30:01 AM »

Part of me wonders if the first five minutes wasn't just fan service for all those Mad Men Trudy Campbell/Harry Crane 'shippers out there. But then I stop and think, "are there even any Trudy Campbell/Harry Crane shippers out there?"

There's a shipper for every port.

(Just started picturing ANYONE having sex with Bert while he's wearing his socks and probably a kimono. *shudder*)
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2017, 09:19:53 AM »

(Just started picturing ANYONE having sex with Bert while he's wearing his socks and probably a kimono. *shudder*)

Thanks for nothing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up