Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 25 New Restaurants in 2017  (Read 104 times)

trixi

• Sun Bum
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • My heart belongs to Ryne Sandberg
25 New Restaurants in 2017
« on: January 09, 2017, 09:39:01 PM »

1.  Fisherman's Market--Palm Springs, CA
2.  Forty Niner Café--Furnace Creek Ranch, Death Valley NP, CA
3.  Ventano Italian Grill--Henderson, NV
"Beware the lustful fires that burn in a librarian's heart. They can rage beyond all control."

daytime drinking

• City Elder
Re: 25 New Restaurants in 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 10:28:08 AM »

looking forward to the nepalese joint going into the old melt space.  northside's becoming quite a haven for ethnic joints
poach eggs, not elephants

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 02:49:49 PM »

Nepalese? That's impressive. I don't even know where I could get some Nepalese in NYC and we have EVERYTHING.
(to be fair, I'm sure it available...I just have never heard anyone suggest going to one)

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 03:41:37 PM »

we walked past the place (the nepalese joint) yesterday and decided to check it out.  it wasn't in our plans since we were about to go home and eat the delicious chili i had simmering.  but what the fuck.  it was fantastic.  the place is called bridges.  they were previously operating out of the northside farmer's market.  pretty limited menu but tasty.  we had the brown rice, tikka masala (or whatever it is) which was spicy curried chicken over a lentil thing, and a spicy samosa and a large chai tea.  was around $18 with a tip, and that was for one meal we shared.  so i suppose it is a bit pricey.  the young dude serving us was pushy in a very friendly way.  super nice
poach eggs, not elephants
Pages: [1]   Go Up