Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming To Urban Artifact  (Read 95 times)

Drjohnrock

• City Elder
  • Wondering whassup? It's Fall sound!
Coming To Urban Artifact
« on: April 27, 2017, 04:00:27 PM »

Deerhoof:  July 3, 2017, in the "upstairs sanctuary", as opposed to the smaller stage in Urban Artifact's downstairs taproom where local and regional bands have performed.

I don't know if this is a one off concert or if they plan to feature any more touring acts.  If it's the latter, then wow, the Cincinnati area keeps on getting new music venues.
I refuse to shut up about Johnny Dowd until the world recognizes his musical genius.  I may lose my voice before that happens but at least I can enjoy the man's music while going mute.

Don't feed trolls by responding to or acknowledging them.

euro60

• City Elder
Re: Coming To Urban Artifact
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 05:14:10 PM »

Drjohn, this isn't the first time they have used the Urban Artifact upstairs sanctuary.

I saw Timbre perform in the upstairs sanctuary last Fall. Great place for a show. (And Timbre was absolutely fantastic.)

I hope to make it for Deerhoof.
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures

Drjohnrock

• City Elder
  • Wondering whassup? It's Fall sound!
Re: Coming To Urban Artifact
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 09:48:59 PM »

July 24, 2017 - Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts

And it's on a Monday, FFS  >:(  But if I can somehow manage to make it I will.  Check out Jeffrey's song Support Tours on YouTube--the version posted by Rough Trade Records is the one to click on.
I refuse to shut up about Johnny Dowd until the world recognizes his musical genius.  I may lose my voice before that happens but at least I can enjoy the man's music while going mute.

Don't feed trolls by responding to or acknowledging them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up