Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: English Prem Season 2017-2018. (Liverpool, there's always next season)  (Read 104 times)

Cockney Rebel

• I don't have an accent. You do.
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • Art is impossible to define. Shitty art is not.

All things Southampton and non-Southampton-related posted here please! :)
Opulence. I has it.

euro60

• City Elder

It'd be fun to have a fantasy league where I can collect all Belgian EPL players on a single team, vs. the rest of the EPL  8)

"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
Re: English Prem Season 2017-2018. (Liverpool, there's always next season)
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 09:30:29 AM »

All things Southampton and non-Southampton-related posted here please! :)
If I post anything about Liverpool, it's a good possibility that I'm actually posting about both, right? HAHAHAH.
Just kidding.
Excited for the new year! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

What was with Courtois taking a pen yesterday? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!??!!? Shouldn't/Wouldn't that good and fuck up all of your nerves as the keeper in the middle of a penalty shoot-out?
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

MissKitty

• Hooray Beer!
  • City Elder
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 09:44:03 AM »

What was with Courtois taking a pen yesterday? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!??!!? Shouldn't/Wouldn't that good and fuck up all of your nerves as the keeper in the middle of a penalty shoot-out?

Right?! That was ridiculous!

Really didn't like the ABBA format either. They need to stop tinkering with that shit.
Duct tape can't fix stupid.

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 02:43:05 PM »

Right?! That was ridiculous!

Really didn't like the ABBA format either. They need to stop tinkering with that shit.
I thought that was a brilliant move. Too bad Courteois misfired by mere inches. I'd let him kick more penalties.

Agreed with MK, stop the ABBA format.
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 03:36:36 PM »

Last night I watched some kid in the Bronx kick a penalty and he aced it. They should look into signing him. His name is David Villa. He's pretty good.

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 04:00:47 PM »

Last night I watched some kid in the Bronx kick a penalty and he aced it. They should look into signing him. His name is David Villa. He's pretty good.
ZING! loving it.

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 03:11:44 PM »

Outstanding article on EPL newcomer Huddersfield in the Financial Times:

https://www.ft.com/content/8e214e92-7c8c-11e7-ab01-a13271d1ee9c?myftTopics=a451c883-a477-3742-b3bb-d2750af46ec1#myft:my-news:grid

I didn't know the first thing about this club. Should be interesting to see how they fare.

Pages: [1]   Go Up