Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Share an Unpopular Opinion  (Read 6004 times)

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
Re: Share an Unpopular Opinion
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2019, 01:01:44 PM »

I had a Fresh Beat Band song in my iTunes for a while.  Not proud of that.  I either deleted it or don't sync it anymore so it might as well be gone.  I think I have some Katy Perry songs...
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2019, 01:12:31 PM »

Wussy is a little different to me, because I have Ass Ponys context.

I also have Ass Ponys context.  I probably saw them live two dozen times. Wussy maybe half a dozen.  And I know both Chuck and Lisa socially, though I haven't spoken to either in years.  I dunno, I just vastly prefer AP, though I'll agree with FG that they were more than a little schtick-y. 
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

Ella Minnow Pea

• Numbers Guru
  • Administrator
  • City Elder
  • Reference Desk
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2019, 05:43:32 PM »

Another Ace of Base  "The Sign" fan here. Attributed to first hearing it during my semester abroad in Luxembourg.

I also enjoy "What Is Love" by Haddaway.
also known as rcc94

twentyshots

• City Elder
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2019, 11:37:53 PM »

-legos......enough of that crap.

-c'mon, man! there are too many types of pretzels. basic twists, rods, nuggets, sticks, bites, knobs, crisps, knots, soft ones, super hard-ass ones...... whatever the fuck they are.....stop with all of that crap.

-flat toothpicks. WASTE OF TIME. CHEAP CRAP.

-four horsemen of the apocalypse: pestilence, ok. famine, ok. war, ok. and....death? what? isn't death the result of the other three? lazy writing! CRAP!
bongo hard or bongo home

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2019, 06:55:44 AM »

-c'mon, man! there are too many types of pretzels. basic twists, rods, nuggets, sticks, bites, knobs, crisps, knots, soft ones, super hard-ass ones...... whatever the fuck they are.....stop with all of that crap.

Buffalo pretzel nuggets.  The best.

va-vacious

• City Elder
    • http://va-vacious.livejournal.com
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2019, 09:08:52 PM »

Another Ace of Base  "The Sign" fan here. Attributed to first hearing it during my semester abroad in Luxembourg.

I also enjoy "What Is Love" by Haddaway.

I figured the Ace of Base mention would bring you out!!!

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2019, 10:09:23 PM »

fuckin love legos.  we never had those stupid kits growing up.  just a box.  a box with potential.  wife came home one day with a box of legos.  there's some facebook or whatever thing about neighbors giving away shit.  shit yeah.  complete absorption my daughter and i.  we leave each other alone and build.  build

half the pieces are from those stupid fuckin kits and not even enough to actually try and build whatever the hell the idea was.  you can't incorporate them in any capacity into a flying assault prison so you just chuck those pieces under the coach.  one thing that legos of today that i wouldn't even have realized was cool back then and even though it's totally stale now, mustaches.  there's even sexy hair   
poach eggs, not elephants

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2019, 05:06:11 PM »

I do love giving Legos as a gift to nieces and nephews. I have no idea if they love them, and I don't have to deal with stepping on them, but I think they are great gifts.

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2019, 01:19:14 PM »

i'm having so much fun with these legos.  my latest discovery is coffee cups.  i've at least got two my guys drinking coffee.  one's, i shit you not, an old west sheriff.  the old west has been motif du jour for most of my life.  he's my captain.  the driver is the other guy.  he's got wavy blond blonde, see thru shades, and a shit eating grin.  i'm reading the bhagavad gita right now and this is a manifestation of my attachment.  i shouldn't do that 

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2019, 11:08:31 PM »

i'm having so much fun with these legos.  my latest discovery is coffee cups.  i've at least got two my guys drinking coffee.  one's, i shit you not, an old west sheriff.  the old west has been motif du jour for most of my life.  he's my captain.  the driver is the other guy.  he's got wavy blond blonde, see thru shades, and a shit eating grin.  i'm reading the bhagavad gita right now and this is a manifestation of my attachment.  i shouldn't do that
I honestly have no idea what you just said there...
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2019, 05:53:34 AM »

Death Cab for Cutie. Also sucks. I've had enough of that guy's voice to last me the rest of my life.

There are a lot of songs that I once loved, that thanks to radio I have also heard enough to last me the rest of my life.  "Losing my Religion" comes to mind.

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2019, 07:59:16 AM »

Least favorite Prince song, "Purple Rain".
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

foolsgold

• City Elder
  • To the East...Blackward
    • Teabaggin'
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2019, 08:29:03 AM »

Not Cream?
Why there's all these ugly mans on my TV screen?  I wrap my head with foil so I don't catch them beams.

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2019, 08:44:46 AM »

Not Cream?
Oh, DAMMIT.
foolsgold knows me better than I know myself.
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2019, 09:44:04 AM »

I honestly have no idea what you just said there...

lego accessories.  i don't think lego's had ever come with accessories.  although i forget what they did have.   they have country western people, a texas billionaire, prison undershirts, black people, handcuffs, beards and all the women have a sly look on their face.   i forgot to mention that all the black people either look crazy or they're about to commit a crime.  i found that fascinating

now do you understand my attachment? 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up