Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What? No survivor thread?  (Read 1311 times)

Skippy

• Citizen
What? No survivor thread?
« on: October 15, 2004, 02:15:38 PM »

what's up with that?
URL=http://www.guzzlefish.com/collection.php?username=skipalupagus&mediatype=C]My CD collection[/URL]
My bootleg collection
MIX PAGE

Doug

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 02:26:18 PM »

I like the show, but I see it so rarely.  I missed the last couple of episodes, so watching it is like coming into a class late and missing half the lecture and sitting there uncomfortably not knowing anyone or what's going on.

Plus, that Dolly chick is gone and her cuteness was really the only thing that interested me on this go around.

I did catch a bit last night though, between tossing my kid in the tub and putting him to bed.  I was kinda' hoping the volcano would destroy them all.

redbobsled

• Procrastinator Extraordinaire!
  • City Elder
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 05:33:46 PM »

I've been watching, but it's really dull this time.  None of the contestants are very interesting, and the whole thing just feels so rehashed.

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 07:55:18 PM »

There's another Survivor season going on? Huh. I had no idea.
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

Skippy

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2004, 01:10:04 PM »

whoa!  slow down people!  i had no idea this thread would become so hot!  ;)

yeah, i'm real thrilled with it yet myself.  i hope it picks up.  this might be my last year of watching.  i've only watched the past two seasons.  (or something like that, missed the first few).  i grow tired of it.  i wish people would stop their whining on this show and quit with their "integrity" speeches.  it's  a freakin game.  it's not reality.
URL=http://www.guzzlefish.com/collection.php?username=skipalupagus&mediatype=C]My CD collection[/URL]
My bootleg collection
MIX PAGE

Doug

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2004, 01:44:39 PM »

Quote from: "skipalupagus"
i wish people would stop their whining on this show and quit with their "integrity" speeches.  it's  a freakin game.  it's not reality.

Yah, I get sick of that and also, I can;t stand how the people get so emotional and attached to each other.  If I was on the show, I'd be the first one off.  I despise everyone I've ever seen on any of the shows and I don't hide that well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up