Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Releases-- Zutons, Elliott Smith, others  (Read 3667 times)

rva

New Releases-- Zutons, Elliott Smith, others
« on: October 18, 2004, 05:34:06 PM »

October 19, new releases

The Zutons-- Who Killed the Zutons?
Elliott Smith--  From a Basement on a Hill
Le Tigre-- This Island
Ted Leo/RX-- Shake the Streets
Jimmy Eat World-- Futures
The Music.-- Welcome to the North

Others:  The Long Ryders (Best of), Killing Joke, Johnny Thunders, Peter Murphy, Sonic Youth/Mats Gustafsson, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, The Gourds, The Stranglers(!), Tom Jones/Jools Holland (!?!), Jello Biafra/Melvins.

Trespasser Williams' Different Stars is being reissued on a larger label Tuesday and Shivaree's new ep comes out as well.  That'd be an interesting double-up

LanneyD

• Asleep in the Back
  • City Elder
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 09:30:23 PM »

I had no idea the new Ted Leo was out today!  Now I'm going to have to find somewhere to buy it.

So I know I've heard the Zutons on 97x but its never been anything thats clicked.  Anyone give me an idea of what they're like?
I lived my dream today
and I have lived it yesterday
-The Libertines

rva

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 02:38:52 AM »

Quote from: "LanneyD"
I had no idea the new Ted Leo was out today!  Now I'm going to have to find somewhere to buy it.

Cool.  I spent a lot of time thinking about how to configure the site to be a bit more than just a messageboard, and many more hours coding it.

And now the idea has come to fruition.  A news item has been posted and that news item has actually informed someone.  I can die a peaceful man.  LanneyD, I hope you get that Ted Leo cd and it rocks (from all accounts it does).  And perhaps from now on, when you think of Ted Leo. you'll think of RVA.  

But not in a creepy sex-like way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up