Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas  (Read 2212 times)

pathogen

• not now james...
  • City Elder
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
« on: October 25, 2004, 01:06:24 PM »

is out today for the PS2.  go on witcha bad gansta self, foo!  

:2gunfire:      :2gunfire:       :2gunfire:       :2gunfire:       :2gunfire:      :2gunfire:       :2gunfire:       :2gunfire:       :2gunfire:

AllanM

• Summer Resident
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 11:09:24 AM »

I played a little last night, and it's great so far.  I want to call in sick to work so I can play some more, but I can't.  Damn.

foolsgold

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 01:32:23 PM »

Who wants to buy this for me?

Anyone?

C'mon, you know you want to.

pathogen

• not now james...
  • City Elder
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 02:50:41 PM »

Quote from: "AllanM"
I want to call in sick to work so I can play some more, but I can't.

ditto.  not getting much sleep thanks to this game.  it's my fav GTA so far.  it's HUGE and Rockstar has fixed any minor gripes i may have had about the previous games.  THERE'S 2-PLAYER ACTION!!!!!  Gang Starr, PE, and Rakim in the soundtrack.  nuthin' like smokin' a few fools while you ride by on your BMX bike... while popping a wheelie... and then off for a slice of pie... and a 40oz.... then tag a few spots to claim more territory... or, you can pimp!  that's right.  collect some $$$ from your "employees" to pay your way into the low rider competition (after dropping it off at the mod shop for some new dubs).  sweet.  

with all the freedom and new ways you can enhance your character's abilities this franchise is getting closer and closer to an RPG.  maybe even a MMORPG!!!!!!!  that would rule my little world.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2004, 06:43:15 PM »

this past weekend i sort of got hooked on GTA3 again.  Does that show how out-of-date I am?  

I just wanted to confirm that SA is so much better than GTA3 that I shouldn't get into 3 so I can save up for SA.  Right?

Do you think it matters that I never got too far into GTA3?  Should I finish that game first?  I never even made it across the bridge...

pathogen

• not now james...
  • City Elder
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2004, 07:30:36 PM »

they're all fun, so go with what you feel.  GTA:III will always be my favorite. that was one of the first games i lost sleep and sick days over.  i was expecting more with Vice City, but found it later when the PC version was released.  GTA: SA is the best of those games plus more missions and abilities crammed in for good measure.

i say enjoy GTA:III and then hit up San Andreas when you get a chance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up