Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Incredibles  (Read 1798 times)

eyeball

• loving my RNY
  • City Elder
The Incredibles
« on: November 08, 2004, 05:39:01 AM »

I loved it.  saw a 1:45 sunday and it wasn't a bad crowd.  I truly didn't even realize how many people were in the theater til the movie was over.  lots of fun.  GO SEE IT!
I've lost 197 lbs yo!  ***updating 4/12  I've lost 218 lbs yo!*** Updated 6/2013 biotch has lost 225lbs! :)

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
The Incredibles
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 08:04:06 AM »

Not exactly touchy-feely like the last few Pixar movies, but still a lot of fun.  I'll probably be taking my 4 1/2 year old at some point, but probably not the smaller one.  He gets scared easily, and half the movie is seeing the Incredibles facing death and/or dismemberment.

cuddlyevil

• sleepy, so sleepy
  • City Elder
The Incredibles
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 08:10:15 AM »

We loved it! There were way more adults than kids in the theatre when we saw it on Saturday. Hell, even the previews were fun. The kids in the theatre didn't seem to enjoy the movie as much as the adults did.
"Because I'm cuddly b*tch. Deal with it." ~ Marshall Erikson

Bronzetree

• Punching Bag
  • City Elder
The Incredibles
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 10:50:05 AM »

My review is here.

mikeatthemadfrog

• Tourist
The Incredibles
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 11:21:38 PM »

thanks for the review scott...

I'll check it out.

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
The Incredibles
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 04:41:59 PM »

great review, bronzetree.
i looooooooooooooooooooved this movie so much.

i've been thinking about their "secret identity" name all day. "parr". "par for the course" - "sub-par"...not a word you would expect to hear associated with the life of a super hero. it makes you realize how dull it must be to live their average-regular-everyday-joe schmoe-lives as opposed to their super hero lives.
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

LadyJo

• Summer Resident
The Incredibles
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2004, 11:22:49 PM »

I saw it last week and loved it! I went to an early matinee and most of the people there were adults. This will be another addition to my DVD collection!

Doug

The Incredibles
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2004, 07:27:50 AM »

Quote from: "Butter"
Not exactly touchy-feely like the last few Pixar movies, but still a lot of fun.  I'll probably be taking my 4 1/2 year old at some point, but probably not the smaller one.  He gets scared easily, and half the movie is seeing the Incredibles facing death and/or dismemberment.

Yah, we saw it and half the kids in the theatre were crying.  As excellent as it was, I think I'll wait a couple of years before letting my kid see it.  We are going to take him to the Polar Express though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up