Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Appy 'Olidays  (Read 4966 times)

Cockney Rebel

• I don't have an accent. You do.
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • Art is impossible to define. Shitty art is not.
'Appy 'Olidays
« on: December 20, 2004, 12:34:07 PM »

As it was God who told those people not to buy our house, I am loathe to celebrate his son's fucking birthday this coming weekend.

However, in the true spirit(s) of the season can I be the first to wish everyone frequenting these boards [glow=red]Happy Bleedin' 'Olidays !! [/glow]

Most of you people are fuckawesome dudes and dudettes - especially those kind enough to help us move house - and so you deserve to have a cunting great time with much merriment and alcohol flowing.

May 2005 bring each and every one of us health, wealth and happiness galore!!

[schild=random fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]Here comes Santa with his bag full of crap...[/schild]
Opulence. I has it.

Doug

'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 12:49:47 PM »

I'd like to say happy holidays as well.  I'll be wishing I was sitting by a cozy fire, drinking a beer and posting to a message board when I'm driving all over Ohio to visit my family.  I hope you all have a happy and safe weekend.

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2004, 12:52:42 PM »

We got our driving out of the way this past weekend, and this weekend will be relaxing with my new XBox game, playing Football Manager 2005 on my new computer, and watching my newly purchased copy of Life of Brian from my work's Xmas party gift card.  

May your weekend be as relaxing as mine will be!

The Engineer

• I don't hate Dan anymore.
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2004, 12:59:01 PM »

Happy Holidays blah blah blah Insert Christmas Cheer Here
SC: I prefer they say "Who was that masked man?" after sex
TEng: I prefer they roll over and say "Hey, I never got your...  Where did he go?"

IPrayForTang

• On my way to a nut flush!
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2004, 01:02:52 PM »

In 30 hours or so, I'm boarding a plane to London.  From there, I'll be hitting Dublin, Galway, Kilkenney, Dublin again, London again and Amsterdam (with a few other stops on the way, I'm sure).  I'm not coming back until a few days after xmas, so my holidays are sure to be fanfuckingtastic.

Go ahead...try to make me jealous with your feeble plans.  Mwahahaha! :twisted:

kcneon

• City Elder
    • Resurrection Neon
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2004, 01:36:59 PM »

Cool, IPray!  Hope we get to hear a few details when you get back.

The rest of us poor suckers will just have to make due, won't we?

Doug

'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2004, 01:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "IPrayForSound"
In 30 hours or so, I'm boarding a plane to London.  From there, I'll be hitting Dublin, Galway, Kilkenney, Dublin again, London again and Amsterdam (with a few other stops on the way, I'm sure).  I'm not coming back until a few days after xmas, so my holidays are sure to be fanfuckingtastic.

Man, I finally managed to quell my jealousy, but now it rises again like a firey volcano.  I spit molten lava in your general direction.  Oh, and have a good one....we expect pictures.

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2004, 02:14:33 PM »

'Appy Boxing Day, guv'nor!

Butter, have you gotten to play FM 2005 yet? Or are you waiting for Christmas morning?
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2004, 03:23:49 PM »

Thanks CR!  Same to you, of course, and everyone else as well.  Today is the official 'first day' of my winter break and i've done nothing but play video games and surf the 'net.  On Wednesday I catch a butt-crack of dawn flight to Cleveland to spend six days around there.  If any strange smells start eminating into the air, you can assume it was because I'll be that much closer to ya'll than you're used to.

As CR said, "Happy Bleedin' 'Olidays!!"

villiano

'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2004, 03:42:57 PM »

I'm stuck flying home and spending time with my girlfriend's family--at least we get to see the Colts on the 26th, and hopefully Payton will break the TD record before my very own eyes.

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2004, 03:45:09 PM »

Quote from: "Jonathan"
Butter, have you gotten to play FM 2005 yet? Or are you waiting for Christmas morning?

Enjoying it now.  Got it about a week ago, clemsonfan let me go ahead and start playing it.

But I haven't had as much time as I'd like to.  The game's so deep, and I enjoy micromanaging my roster.  My favorite thing to do with it is attempt to take a weak lower division English side and build them into a Premiership powerhouse.  I've merely managed to get through the 7 pre-season friendlies and finished up the first league fixture (where I earned a 1-1 draw against a team that is expected to battle for promotion... my team is expected to battle against relegation, sadly).

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
Re: 'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2004, 05:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "Cockney Rebel"
As it was God who told those people not to buy our house, I am loathe to celebrate his son's fucking birthday this coming weekend.

I honestly expected you to coin the term Cuntmas after reading this.
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

Cockney Rebel

• I don't have an accent. You do.
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • Art is impossible to define. Shitty art is not.
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2004, 06:04:10 PM »

Quote from: "Butter"
playing Football Manager 2005 on my new computer...

No truth in the rumour that the Southampton-branded edition of this game is called "Football Managers 2005"

Heh, "Cuntmass" ... I like that!  :lol
Opulence. I has it.

scurvygirl

• Fiery One
  • City Elder
    • Scurvytown
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2004, 07:26:54 PM »

A resounding "fuck you" to the holidays... but a thousand "you guys are awesome" to my fellow Randomvillains!

Cuntmas... wow Kwyj... that is brilliant!
Remember to always be yourself.  Unless you suck.~ My BIG DAMN hero, Joss Whedon

Bonne et heureuse semaine!

Marlowe

• foppish twit
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2004, 08:15:26 PM »

yeah merry christmas everyone. i am off from thursday through tuesday the 3rd, which'll be the longest number of consecutive days i've been off work since i started at my company 5 years ago. so, i'm a happy lad and will look forward to getting back in touch with my non-corporate workhorse side. i will be 'round here for the most part, with one mini-trip of only a couple of days. i'm really looking forward to catching up on some reading, seeing some old friends who are in from out of town, and just hanging out with friends, family and my poochie.

hope you all have a good'un
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up