Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Appy 'Olidays  (Read 5065 times)

Hell Toupee

'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2004, 11:10:04 PM »

Wheeeeee! I get to work everyday from now until the 30th (with Christmas Day off) and then hopscotch off to a foreign land like IPFS. Only difference? I'll be eating raw fish off of naked chicks, and he'll just be staring at them in store front windows in the red light district.

Happy holidays!

-ct

IPrayForTang

• On my way to a nut flush!
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2004, 08:09:27 AM »

...you son of a bitch... [/grumble]

MissKitty

• Hooray Beer!
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2004, 08:15:32 AM »

Happy holidays everyone!
Duct tape can't fix stupid.

JohnnyRoyale

• Town Drunk
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2004, 10:10:40 AM »

Yeah, hope everyone has a safe, jolly time. Try not to kill any in-laws...they mean well.
"If you're going to get a hooker, at least  get one a little older. They have more tricks." ~Advice from Mad Dog, my grandmother

foolsgold

'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2004, 10:17:16 AM »

Quote from: "JohnnyRoyale"
Try not to kill any in-laws...they mean well.

I could make such a strong case to refute that, but for the sake of my marriage, I won't.

Merry Christmas all.  Hope Santa treats you all really well!

Bronzetree

• Punching Bag
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2004, 12:19:47 PM »

Well, I have to work Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. This means I will not get to see many people in my family, some of which I didn't get to see last Christmas because I was deathly ill.

So far, it's not making for a very promising holiday, but I do get to spend loads of time with the little lady and the littler lady, so at least I have that.

Happy whatever-you-celebrate to you. Peace.

Rafe

• Bit of a cunt
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2004, 04:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "foolsgold"
Hope Santa treats you all really well!

You KNOW he will.

Despite being a Godless bastard, I hope that you all have a fantastic Crimbo - however you choose to celebrate it, may it treat you and your loved ones all extremely well, and ensure your happy and safe passage through the festive period.

Apologies, that last line was shoddy. I'm in training to take over "The Queen's Speech" when the old Slag cops it, so forgive the faux-sincerity.

Have a good one!
Am Meer

The Engineer

• I don't hate Dan anymore.
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2004, 04:31:39 PM »

I spent an entire week in England trying to teach Rafe to speak English and he still says shit like "crimbo".  Sometimes I feel like a complete failure.
SC: I prefer they say "Who was that masked man?" after sex
TEng: I prefer they roll over and say "Hey, I never got your...  Where did he go?"

Rafe

• Bit of a cunt
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2004, 04:38:35 PM »

Quote from: "The Engineer"
I spent an entire week in England trying to teach Rafe to speak English and he still says shit like "crimbo".  Sometimes I feel like a complete failure.

Color me badd, you cultureless cunt.
Am Meer

rva

'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2004, 09:27:35 PM »

Happy Holidays everyone!

And on a sidenote, thanks everyone for hanging out on the boards and reading the webzine.  I don't have the webzine stats handy, but you can all see the board stats:  we have about 80 members visit each day, which I deem fairly active.  And best of all, nary a dustup.

I wish I could get out there and participate in the Poker Nights, Scavenger Hunts and assorted other meet-ups.  I feel the time is nigh approaching for a massive shindig that will bring in the out-of-towners.  Maybe early next year?

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2004, 09:47:15 PM »

Quote from: "rva"
Happy Holidays everyone!

I wish I could get out there and participate in the Poker Nights, Scavenger Hunts and assorted other meet-ups.

Ditto
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

Rafe

• Bit of a cunt
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2004, 10:39:39 PM »

I feel the time is nigh approaching for a massive shindig that will bring in the out-of-towners.  Maybe early next year?

How about during the Summer? If so, we're in - if only to actually pick up a CD of yours, rather than drunkenly leave it behind. It would be jolly nice to participate in a famous "Do" with everyone present. Spring is already gloriously spoken for in our diary, holiday-wise.
Am Meer

72valiant

• Citizen
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2004, 06:45:05 PM »

happiness and safety to all.  i be lonesome down here.  i won't make it up 'til 2005.  holidays suck.  i will hook up with adyonka from the other boards for a movie on christmas day (we're both jewish).

be well

LanneyD

• Asleep in the Back
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2004, 07:31:21 PM »

Quote from: "Jonathan"
Happy Holidays everyone!

I wish I could get out there and participate in the Poker Nights, Scavenger Hunts and assorted other meet-ups.

Ditto

Same here
I lived my dream today
and I have lived it yesterday
-The Libertines

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
'Appy 'Olidays
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2004, 08:14:11 PM »

Quote from: "LanneyD"
Quote from: "Jonathan"
Happy Holidays everyone!

Ditto

Same here

Word.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up