Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concert Memories  (Read 523 times)

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
Concert Memories
« on: January 11, 2005, 03:19:52 PM »

I've been compiling an excel sheet of the concerts I've seen.  Naturally, this is an impossible task to get 100% accurate, but I'm trying my best.  I've gotten most of the shows that i really care about and enjoyed down, along with the opening bands, venue, and date.  There's only 1 left that I REALLY care about, and was hoping someone might have any sort of clue as to when the hell this show was.  This is random, I know, but maybe someone was at the Skavoovie & the Epitones show with Sax-O-Tromba at Peabody's Down Under in the flats of Cleveland.  I don't really remember the date, but I'm thinking it was sometime in 1998 or 1999.  I'm guessing it was summer 1998 or, possibly, summer 2000, as those are the last two extended periods of time I spent there.  I remember I went with two guys and a girl, and I don't think I was hanging out with those two guys in 2000, so it must have been pre-Sept. 1999.  I spent summer 1999 in Cincy, so I doubt it was the July 7, 1999 date that I've found online.

I'm looking for some help here:  anyone know anything about this show?  How about a place to look?  I've spent waaaay too much time on this, and even emailed the webmaster of the Peabody's website for help.  I think both bands no longer exist, so that doesn't help.  Any ideas?  Thanks a ton...
Pages: [1]   Go Up