Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Musings  (Read 372759 times)

Paco

• Summer Resident
Re: Random Musings
« Reply #7350 on: June 10, 2018, 08:06:48 PM »

a bathaus should face away from the sun if possible, right?

You want them to get plenty of morning/mid day sun.  So East, South, Southeast is generally recommended.

See, there's my problem. The convenient spot is blocked by trees until late afternoon. The alternative spot that would work involves climbing 30 feet up the old TV antenna tower next to the house.May I add I can't get rid of this thing?, its my Albatross.Anyhoo, I could try to climb it but if I fall I don't know if my insurance covers Dumb Fuckery.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 08:09:08 PM by Paco »

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #7351 on: June 12, 2018, 10:40:48 PM »

the cincinnati lizards have finally invaded my neighborhood.  i feel like issuing an annual welcoming parade.  i oughta introduce my legislation at the next community council meeting.  did any of you kids ever go to st alphonso's pancake breakfast near hueston woods?    it's been goin on forever.  homebrew, pancakes with weed butter.  and it's like, free.  you're encouraged to donate and there's music and camping.  i imagine my lizard day to be like that.  thank you

poach eggs, not elephants

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #7352 on: June 13, 2018, 10:49:20 PM »

a bathaus should face away from the sun if possible, right?

You want them to get plenty of morning/mid day sun.  So East, South, Southeast is generally recommended.

See, there's my problem. The convenient spot is blocked by trees until late afternoon. The alternative spot that would work involves climbing 30 feet up the old TV antenna tower next to the house.May I add I can't get rid of this thing?, its my Albatross.Anyhoo, I could try to climb it but if I fall I don't know if my insurance covers Dumb Fuckery.

sounds quixotic, this bat house.  i say climb that tower.  i like seeing people do that stuff

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #7353 on: June 21, 2018, 02:10:16 PM »

so it's pouring down rain here and i went to going about the gathering of the recycling bin.  i turned her loose of water and i heard someone pipe up from across the street.  it could only be the man whom i refer as neal cassady my chatter corner neighbor.  he's exactly the man whom'd detain you in the midst of a deluge.  all from his covered porch and not the one facing your street.  he has a corner lot after all.  but this wasn't the case.   i saw a man sitting on his motorcycle and i'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was trying to start it to take off.  i watched him do this for at least a minute.  during a great downpour while i was touring southern illinois quite some time ago i saw a posse gathering under an overpass.  there was considerable water on the interstate.  i've only been to cairo twice and it's either been right before a flood or right after.  i think i found my sweet spot

Paco

• Summer Resident
« Reply #7354 on: June 21, 2018, 06:26:35 PM »

That was an impressive word salad. Got any to share?

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #7355 on: June 22, 2018, 02:36:51 PM »

yeah.  but you can't have any
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491]   Go Up