Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: January 25 New Releases  (Read 5688 times)

Bronzetree

• Punching Bag
  • City Elder
January 25 New Releases
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 02:42:43 PM »

Nevermind. Figured it out. Music News was one of a couple forums that wasn't set up so that only those who've registered could post. It's fixed now, as are the others.

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
Re: online blackjack
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 03:47:19 PM »

Quote from: "l.diddy"
No, but seriously, thanks for the link.  You should check out this band before you go, though, it's awesome!

Ah snap yo!  You win the Percy "Thrills" Thrillington obscure post of the day award with that one.

Good show!
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

Action Jim

• Part of the problem
  • City Elder
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 03:50:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kwyjibo"
Ah snap yo!  You win the Percy "Thrills" Thrillington obscure post of the day award with that one.

Good show!

Wow!  You like me!   You really like me ... Ahem.  This is my first "Thrilly," and I couldn't be more excited.  I'll put it on my mantle next to my Scavenger Hunt trophy from foolsgold and that pair of Rafe's underpants.
size=10]"If God had wanted man to play soccer, He wouldn't have given us arms."

"The future's so bright, I -- I can't bear to look."  - This Modern World[/size]

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2005, 12:33:01 AM »

Quote from: "Kwyjibo"

Good show!

And you win the Most Distinguised Order of Saint Michael and Saint George Obscure Award of the Day Award for that post.
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up