72valiant

• Citizen
« on: January 23, 2005, 01:47:00 AM »

hgffffff

redbobsled

• Procrastinator Extraordinaire!
  • City Elder
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 01:49:57 AM »

i guess these are the kinds of things that happen when you move to florida.

72valiant

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 02:30:19 AM »

don't get me started on this state!  i can count the positives since my move on one hand.

rva

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2005, 02:31:15 AM »

Ya knows I dig ya 72, but married with two kids?  No, I don't see that working out at all.

72valiant

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2005, 02:44:36 AM »

Quote from: "rva"
Ya knows I dig ya 72, but married with two kids?  No, I don't see that working out at all.

no shit.  i (try) to avoid drama at all costs.  i hate gettin' this confused.  i expect i'll know soon if anything will come of it.  in the meantime, i am enjoying the short term benefits.

The Engineer

• I don't hate Dan anymore.
  • City Elder
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2005, 04:11:54 AM »

Don't worry M, this can only end poorly... but I have popcorn and am ready for the show.
SC: I prefer they say "Who was that masked man?" after sex
TEng: I prefer they roll over and say "Hey, I never got your...  Where did he go?"

Action Jim

• Part of the problem
  • City Elder
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2005, 09:30:36 AM »

Oh, this is going to be a fucking train wreck.*  I need to get some Junior Mints and giant Coke.
size=10]"If God had wanted man to play soccer, He wouldn't have given us arms."

"The future's so bright, I -- I can't bear to look."  - This Modern World[/size]

doves

• City Elder
  • DoberDiva
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2005, 10:20:30 AM »

Just it being a coworker can be tricky.  
Married w/ 2 kids?

How do you WANT it to end?

Like what's the longterm outlook?  You can look forward to being a stepdad to 2 kids who will always hate your guts and never respect you?  For good reason.

Run run run, bro.  You can do better.

JohnnyRoyale

• Town Drunk
  • City Elder
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2005, 10:48:03 AM »

Yeah, this will not end on a good note, in any fashion. I'd bail now, especially with a co-worker to avoid any more drama (that you try to avoid.) Temptations will come up in the future for another night of "ugly-bumping," but don't give in. There is a very small chance you could carry a long term relationship with this girl, IF she separates from her husband, that is. Another thing to keep in mind: If she cheated on him.....

Um, congrats on getting laid though..

"If you're going to get a hooker, at least  get one a little older. They have more tricks." ~Advice from Mad Dog, my grandmother

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2005, 04:51:07 PM »

Congrats.  

Everyone's right....except I say enjoy what you can while you can before it all goes to hell.  Since it will.  Without doubt.

But I've never been in said situation, so I'm the last person to listen to.

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2005, 05:13:36 PM »

Dude, I've watched enough daytime TV in my life to confidently say there is no good way this can end.

Take the good memories of the night in the hotel room and call time on this one.
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

kcneon

• City Elder
    • Resurrection Neon
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2005, 05:32:37 PM »

Quote from: "l.diddy"
Oh, this is going to be a fucking train wreck.*  I need to get some Junior Mints and giant Coke.
Hey, l.diddy, could you get me some twizzlers while you're at it?

I doubt this is the last we hear about this...in the meantime--Good luck, 72V!

vizzah

• Self-cleaning mutant
  • City Elder
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2005, 07:13:50 PM »

you'll probably want to change your phone number and stop answering your door now, dude.  
i've been known to do some pretty promiscuous things in my day, and i'm normally not one to judge.  but DAMN, holmes!  a married woman?  with children, no less?  this is the part where i stop before i become a real bitch.  

what you do in your personal life is your personal business, but this isn't the kind of thing i'd bring up in a public forum and/or brag about.
In case of emergency, breakdance.

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2005, 07:16:32 PM »

Well, at least this story doesn't involve you wrapping a belt around your fist and maiming someone.

It's almost as stupid though, in a ruining-your-life-and-the-lives-of-others sort of way.
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

Bronzetree

• Punching Bag
  • City Elder
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2005, 09:54:24 PM »

Yeah, I love ya big, M, but this is bad. Real bad. Keep in mind that this is not only somebody's wife, but somebody's mother. No matter how shitty my relationship would be (and mine isn't, lest anyone get the wrong idea), if another motherfucker stuck his dick in my wife, he'd be a motherfucker no more. End of story.

Tread carefully.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up