Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warcraft III  (Read 7210 times)

Doug

Re: Warcraft III
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »

I'm surprised you played it for so long without getting involved in a clan or friending some regulars.  I play Left 4 Dead regularly and there are a lot of jackholes and little kids that can ruin a game.  I'm not involved enough to join a clan, but I have friended a lot of players that I get along with and when I go to play, I can usually join in a game with them and be assured of a fun time.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 02:42:27 PM »

You know, I never put the two together. Decent people to play against + clan. I know I would see clans looking for players and such, but I never joined up or anything for reasons unbeknownst to me at this time. Probably b/c they seemed SO INTENSE and serious, and I could never get my win percentage very far above .500 so I didn't think I was worthy.  I dunno.

Opportunity lost.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 03:26:06 PM »

OOOOH YEAH. Guess what I just ordered from Amazon. That's right. Warcraft 3. This may have been a mistake .... heh.

Doug

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »

I was contemplating buying Starcraft II last weekend, but then I realized that I have a life.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 01:21:48 PM »

My roommate has that and basically plays it all the time. I have no shame in admitting I love video games and real-time strategy based games like Warcraft III or Starcraft II (which I haven't played).

Doug

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 03:35:42 PM »

I have no shame either. I just know to stay away from most games because if I don't, I'll wind up like this guy:

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 09:58:19 AM »

And for the record, I still remember the reasons I had to throw the damn game out. It's sort of like getting back together with an ex... you know the reasons you liked the relationship, and you also know the reasons it didn't work out. So you're cautious to only emphasize the good parts
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up