Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is what I think of when I think of my peak musical listening years  (Read 229 times)

daytime drinking

• City Elder

beds and rooms were at a premium as my sisters also lived there.  as it happened, my mother and i worked opposite schedules so we didn't actually sleep in the same bed together.  she was always at her boyfriend's place anyways, a few apartment buildings down.  it was like a five minute walk
poach eggs, not elephants

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder

Yeah, so you knew that sentence would be taken that way, correct?  And why did you choose not to go ahead and head off the obvious question?  Or better yet since the statement was basically irrelevant, and definitely (purposely) misleading why not leave it out?

Do you play this character all the time, or only on the boards?
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

daytime drinking

• City Elder

Yeah, so you knew that sentence would be taken that way, correct?  And why did you choose not to go ahead and head off the obvious question?  Or better yet since the statement was basically irrelevant, and definitely (purposely) misleading why not leave it out?

now why would i do that?

Do you play this character all the time, or only on the boards?

it's taken five years, but i think all the hard work in perfecting this persona has paid off.  don't you?

poach eggs, not elephants

MissKitty

• Hooray Beer!
  • City Elder

it's taken five years, but i think all the hard work in perfecting this persona has paid off.  don't you?

You wear it well. I like it.
Duct tape can't fix stupid.

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder

At least you're consistent.
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up