Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GTA: San Andreas for PC  (Read 1120 times)

The Schnoo

• Summer Resident
    • http://www.randomville.com
GTA: San Andreas for PC
« on: June 09, 2005, 03:55:06 PM »

You guys get it yet?  I have it, looks fantastic, I have only one or two complaints.  One, they used the same shitty body textures as in the ps2 game.  Two, the lock on system on PC doesn't really work, or I can't figure out how to make it work.

Outside of that the game looks amazing and plays great.
ools, you will pay with your lives.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 03:57:09 PM »

I was wondering why I saw an ad for this today.  I thought: hasnt' that been out for a while?  They need to update their billboard.

No, I haven't gotten it yet.  I still have to beat GTA3 first.

pathogen

• not now james...
  • City Elder
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 04:30:13 PM »

the PC and Xbox versions just came out this week.

i stopped playing the PS2 version about 1/2 through and just waited for the PC version to come out since i liked Vice City on the PC so much.  it's fun.  i haven't had any targeting issues (hold down the RMB, by default, to aim and then you can look anywhere and you strafe when using the "A" and "D" keys, just like VC), but the mouse look while driving is gonna take some time to get right.  i played for about an hour last night and got better at it, but i really wish i could go back to the VC control scheme (for driving anyway).  then again, the new way allows you to peak around corners, which kinda sweet.  

the packaging for the PC version was a good idea.  it's a mock, hardbound San Andreas travel guide with the DVD tucked away at the back.  cute.
Pages: [1]   Go Up