Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Peterborough Utd. - 2012 & beyond - Quad Quest  (Read 8248 times)

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
Peterborough Utd. - 2012 & beyond - Quad Quest
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2005, 03:37:41 PM »

Quote from: "Butter"
Football Manager 2006 is actually due out pretty soon, so I'll probably be starting over on that whenever I can get my hands on a copy of it from overseas.

Amazon.co.uk.  I use it for all my British needs.  Including, but not excluded to, filthy wenches with poor dental hygiene.

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2005, 08:29:29 AM »

With FM 2006 due here pretty soon, I am going to be starting a new career with likely a totally different team using the new game.  We'll see what happens.  So, my career with Peterborough United ends winning the Treble.  I could've done a lot worse.  We were league champions 3 straight years, and won every possible competition we could have entered:  the FA Cup once, the League Cup once, the League 3 times, the UEFA Cup once, and the UEFA Champions League once, as my crowning achievement.  Why not go out on top?

Anyway, thanks everyone for reading, and look out for my next career based in the new game, Football Manager 2006, soon.

And if you didn't buy FM 2005, buy FM 2006.... run out to your friendly neighborhood website and pre-order it this weekend!  If you have even the slightest interest in soccer, it will suck you in.  There will be a US version released in a couple of months called "Worldwide Soccer Manager 2006" that is essentially the same thing.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2005, 11:44:57 AM »

You obviously recommend FM 2006 over the Worldwide Soccer Manager 2006.  Is there a reason for this other than it is released sooner?

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2005, 11:49:53 AM »

No.  I think they are exactly the same game... only the language in the WWSM is supposed to be a bit "Americanized", which I don't really like.  Mostly it's just the release date thing.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up