Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Ethan story  (Read 17297 times)

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
Another Ethan story
« on: June 01, 2004, 12:15:37 PM »

So, yeah, I've moved the whole Ethan story thing over here since most of you know who I'm talking about.

Anyway, on the way back from South Carolina this weekend, we stop at a Hardee's for Ethan to use the restroom.

Ethan is just tall enough to use some urinals, and this one was close.  But he ALWAYS wants to use the urinal if there is one instead of the toilet, so I say "well, let's see if you're tall enough."  I put him up to the thing and he pulls down his pants, and it looks like he's just barely tall enough.  So I say "OK, go ahead and use it."  He starts going.  In the middle of this, a guy walks in and goes in the 1 adjacent toilet stall.

So Ethan finishes and I say "stand over here, Ethan, I have to go too."  So he's standing next to me and since he likes to repeat things, he says "let's see if you're tall enough, dada."  Then, right after I start going, he raises his hand to try and show me how tall I am.  He of course can't reach the top of my head.  And then, really loud, right after I start using the bathroom, Ethan decides to say "Dada, you're so BIG!"

I start laughing and the guy in the stall quickly gets out before I can even see his face.  

I know, I know, I have an extremely sick mind, but this goes to show you that kids are AWESOME.

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
Another Ethan story
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 12:21:26 PM »

can't.stop.laughing.
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

Jonathan

• Future Boy
  • City Elder
Another Ethan story
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 01:04:39 PM »

You sir, have one clever son.

Great story.
"I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things. The game of football, and the expression 'fuck off.'" - Sir Richard Turnbull

redbobsled

• Procrastinator Extraordinaire!
  • City Elder
Another Ethan story
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 01:17:57 PM »

Yay!  Some kids are just awesome.

MissKitty

• Hooray Beer!
  • City Elder
Another Ethan story
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 01:56:22 PM »

Thanks for giving me a great laugh Buttah! :lol:
Duct tape can't fix stupid.

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
Another Ethan story
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2004, 02:24:54 PM »

Mother of God that is one funny kid.
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

thepsychicpoirot

Another Ethan story
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2004, 05:15:56 PM »

While we're sharing kid stories...
My son is 2 years old in two weeks.  He was breastfed and has an undie-ing fascination with boobs.  It's to the point that I'm a bit worried.  Here's why:

At home, anytime Aaron sees his mom without her shirt on, he says "beeb, beep!" and reaches for the boobs.  He'll grab them if he's close enough.  Sometimes at night, we'll be trying to get him down to sleep and mom will be laying next to him.  He'll try to pull her shirt and reach in to "beep, beep!" 'em.  

I didn't realize how obscessed he was with tits until we were in the record store the other day.  There was a poster of Lil' Kim, with a waist-high shot of her with her boobs out, pasties fully in place.  Aaron walks up to her and goes "beep, beep!' and starts smacking them.  He walks a few feet over to the Jessica Simpson poster, smacks her boobs and goes "beep, beep!" again.  

The girl working the counter, whom I know really well, is oblivious to what's going on.  I'm simultaneously laughing and getting embarrassed at the same time.  She sees Aaron and walks around the counter, then reaches down to pick Aaron up to play.  I grab him, just as he's reaching out to cop a feel.  I scooped him up and said something like "uhh...he pooped.  We better go change that" and left.  We're now trying to divert his attention anyway we know how, before things get out of hand.

Good to know he's a boob-man like dad, though.

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
Another Ethan story
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 05:33:06 PM »

I think your kid needs therapy.
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

Hell Toupee

Re: Another Ethan story
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2004, 11:53:15 PM »

Quote from: "Butter"
And then, really loud, right after I start using the bathroom, Ethan decides to say "Dada, you're so BIG!".

Kids are great at exaggeration at that age, aren't they...

:P

Would've been a better story if he followed it up with 'Me hit your face!' though.

-ct

Butter

• City Elder
Another Ethan story
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2004, 08:29:29 AM »

We're now trying to divert his attention anyway we know how, before things get out of hand.

Good luck with that.  Kids that are breast-fed have a special attachment to boobies, and they find it hard to lose their interest in them.

foolsgold

Another Ethan story
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2004, 08:50:20 AM »

Quote from: "Butter"
Good luck with that.  Kids that are breast-fed have a special attachment to boobies, and they find it hard to lose their interest in them.

Ain't that the tits...I mean, truth.

clemsonfan

• RN
  • City Elder
Another Ethan story
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2004, 10:14:28 AM »

Ok here's my contribution. Ethan has been obsessed with growing up and being a big boy lately. So a few weeks ago when I was giving him a bath I said " Now let's wash your little pee-pee." Yes the boys call it a pee-pee and I added little as a term of endearment.

Well Ethan yells out "Mama, I not have a little pee-pee. I'm a big boy. I have a big pee-pee."

Already obsessed with his penis size.  :roll:
Well.......

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 08:48:20 AM »

This thread needs more stories...
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

Butter

• City Elder
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 11:41:30 AM »

Ethan was complaining last night that he's never going to get married.

We used to babysit this girl named Maurissa.  We haven't had her in well over a year now, but Ethan still talks about her and how he is going to marry her.  But now his outlook has changed.  He claimed last night that even if he could find Maurissa in a few years, that she would probably already have a boyfriend.  And that even if she didn't have a boyfriend, she probably wouldn't want to marry Ethan.  Ethan seemed genuinely distraught at the possibility of spending his life alone.  We tried to assure him that there would be no need to fuss about it now.  Why, Mama and I didn't find each other until I was 22, I told Ethan. 

Ethan said, "yes, but I'm not going to marry Emma either."  He ignores what we say a lot.  Emma is a 9 year old up the street that Ethan sees a lot and likes, but claims he does not like as a girlfriend.  I say, why does it have to be limited to just Emma and Maurissa?  He might find another girl some other time.

He says that Emma and Maurissa are the only girls on his to-do list.

cuddlyevil

• sleepy, so sleepy
  • City Elder
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 11:46:08 AM »

OMG, I love Ethan stories.
"Because I'm cuddly b*tch. Deal with it." ~ Marshall Erikson
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up