Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Want that 'Amazing Race' Season 1 DVD signed?  (Read 1748 times)

Hell Toupee

Want that 'Amazing Race' Season 1 DVD signed?
« on: September 27, 2005, 03:48:36 AM »

From the Enquirer:

Host Phil Keoghan will sign DVDs of "The Amazing Race" first season 3-5 p.m. Thursday at the new West Chester Township Wal-Mart, 8288 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, just north of I-75.

Just in case you're all hot for Keoghan.  \:D/

Oh, and be sure to watch 'Team Who Dey' (at least that's what they're calling themselves) on The Amazing Race this season....

redbobsled

• Procrastinator Extraordinaire!
  • City Elder
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 11:15:33 AM »

This might be the first Amazing Race season I don't watch.  The thought of Amazing Race Family does not appeal to me in the slightest.  It sounds boring.  Plus, there are too many other good shows on at the same time.  Tivo is busy.

thepsychicpoirot

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 12:05:24 PM »

I know.  The whole family thing, just doesn't sound right for some reason.

Hell Toupee

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 10:54:54 PM »

It actually didn't seem any different than any other season watching it tonight.

Still good stuff.

crazybob60

• Tourist
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 11:45:05 PM »

Quote from: "Hell Toupee"
It actually didn't seem any different than any other season watching it tonight.

Still good stuff.

very true, and the team from cincy looked strong at the start but then their navigation skills really failed them for some reason it appeared and they finished next to last.  I thought for sure they weren't gonna make it.

MissKitty

• Hooray Beer!
  • City Elder
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 07:16:55 AM »

I met the brother of the guy who won The Amazing Race yesterday. We were in chairs across from each other at the hair salon. w00t.
Duct tape can't fix stupid.

thepsychicpoirot

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 10:44:24 AM »

I'm still up in the air on this one.  I've watched all of them so far, and even tried to audition for this one with my dad and brothers, but ... I don't know.  I'll have to watch a few more.

Hell Toupee

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2005, 09:05:12 PM »

Betting on this year's Amazing Race in Vegas has been stopped since an exhorbitant number of bets from Cincinnati for the maximum amount allowed to bet went through. Sounds like the Linz family gets pretty far.

Hell Toupee

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2005, 09:06:31 PM »

Double post.

Doug

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 08:20:27 AM »

I'm watching for the first time this year.  I just want to watch all these families rip into each other.  I'm sick like that.  Those kids from Cincy are a bunch of doofwads.  The "Black" family?  What's the deal with the one guy wishing his kid was crippled, etc?  His wife acts the saint, but she's just as bad.  So far, I like the family with the little blond girl.  They're very polite and helpful to all the other teams.  I guess it's easy to be helpful though, when you're winning.

crazybob60

• Tourist
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2005, 11:23:04 AM »

I still couldn't believe my eyes a week ago before the Black family got eliminated and how they had 'the Black Family' like that.  That almost something that would come from an Arrested Development script or something.
Pages: [1]   Go Up