Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down

Author Topic: KoL: Your questions answered  (Read 54580 times)

daytime drinking

• City Elder
Re: KoL: Your questions answered
« Reply #315 on: April 08, 2012, 04:34:45 PM »

oh ok.  this thread has nothing to do with my question.  if only i could walk out of the room without anyone noticing.  at first i thought this was a thread about the kings of leon and then i thought it was just a thread about asking questions.  this happened on the woxy boards once when i was a youngin.  i would see a thread and post immediately without having read any of the post to see my post was pertinent to the conversation.  i was just so excited for a thread that answered questions.  sigh. 
poach eggs, not elephants

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #316 on: April 09, 2012, 02:49:55 PM »

I haven't played the game in over 18 months but the game is so wacky and out there that your question actually sounded legitimately like it was part of the game.

Poncho

• ARRR! Booty Pirate
  • City Elder
    • Fark
« Reply #317 on: April 09, 2012, 09:39:27 PM »

Your head will collapse and there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself 'where is my mind'??  - "Where is my Mind?" Pixies

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #318 on: February 14, 2013, 09:49:55 AM »

Question:

In KOL, prior or around when you fight Dr Awkward in the Palindome, is (or was?) there an assistant of his? Or a friend?

I have a memory of either reading on the screen or actually fighting both his assistant and Dr Awkward himself. However, I can't seem to find anything about the assistant/friend on the KOLWiki so I'm confused.

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
« Reply #319 on: February 14, 2013, 10:31:30 AM »

why do whenever i see trains (on tracks, sometimes they float in my dreams) they are mostly idle?  and what happens to the people aboard the train when said train is idle?  do they go to the early morning bar?  and if so, exactly where is the early morning bar?

oh ok.  this thread has nothing to do with my question.  if only i could walk out of the room without anyone noticing.  at first i thought this was a thread about the kings of leon and then i thought it was just a thread about asking questions.  this happened on the woxy boards once when i was a youngin.  i would see a thread and post immediately without having read any of the post to see my post was pertinent to the conversation.  i was just so excited for a thread that answered questions.  sigh. 

I just saw these, and I think we should just go ahead and make this a Kings of Leon questions thread.  I know this was 10 months ago, but I like the idea.

Someone make it happen.

slow-dog

• City Elder
    • http://www.slow-dog.com/
« Reply #320 on: August 08, 2013, 07:02:22 PM »

Anyone hear the rumors of an online console version for the new Playstation and Xbox platforms?

scurvygirl

• Fiery One
  • City Elder
    • Scurvytown
« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2013, 09:41:35 AM »

Nope, but I barely remember to login anymore.
Remember to always be yourself.  Unless you suck.~ My BIG DAMN hero, Joss Whedon

Bonne et heureuse semaine!

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »

And here I'm thinking this is a Kings of Leon thread  :P
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up