Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Musings  (Read 440775 times)

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
Re: Random Musings
« Reply #7575 on: November 27, 2019, 03:27:57 PM »

Only two of us came nto work today, so I challenged my coworker who I barely know to a Lizzo dance off.

I.... did not win.  I will say that IMO, I also did not lose, because there are no losers in a Lizzo dance-off.  But I definitely was far away from winning.

Who knew that the quiet worker who half the people here  still don't know her name and whose office is decorated with pictures of her cat, house plants, and macrame was a dance major in college? 

Am I Norwegian indie singer Marie Ulven who performs as girlinred?  Because that was a bad idea.

trixi

• Sun Bum
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • My heart belongs to Ryne Sandberg
« Reply #7576 on: November 28, 2019, 11:33:24 AM »

Who knew that the quiet worker who half the people here  still don't know her name and whose office is decorated with pictures of her cat, house plants, and macrame was a dance major in college? 

Am I Norwegian indie singer Marie Ulven who performs as girlinred?  Because that was a bad idea.
hahahaha!  Love this story ZK
"Beware the lustful fires that burn in a librarian's heart. They can rage beyond all control."

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #7577 on: November 30, 2019, 10:01:56 PM »

we moved up the street and beyond the woods the other week, into a new house.  well not beyond the woods entirely for i can pee directly  into them.  a notion that seems only to occur to me as i'm halfway to where i began before this grass break and end up using the pisser   
poach eggs, not elephants
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506]   Go Up