Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139   Go Down

Author Topic: I have a question...  (Read 223689 times)

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
Re: I have a question...
« Reply #2040 on: June 25, 2018, 03:30:45 PM »

I'm definitely a grower.
I only shave my legs about 2-3 times a year. You can barely see the hair on them, unless you really look for it, when I've let it grow out for months.
In the colder months, I don't really shave my underarms at all. But, I'll shave them once or twice a week in the warmer months.

I was of the mindset that The Greg didn't really care about my underarms until I had reason to give him a good flash of them this winter and his "WHOA!" reaction let me know that they were a little too wolfey. I whacked those suckers back immediately.
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

MissKitty

• Hooray Beer!
  • City Elder
« Reply #2041 on: June 26, 2018, 11:52:46 AM »

In the summer months I shave the underarms and legs every couple weeks. My hair is so light and fine - and grows pretty slow, truth be told - that I can get away without shaving for months if I'm feeling lazy.

I do, however, like a nice wax on the bikini area every 6 weeks, just to keep the spider legs from creeping out the kids at the pool.
Duct tape can't fix stupid.

euro60

• City Elder
« Reply #2042 on: June 26, 2018, 11:18:30 PM »

Continue your conversation, ladies... this is just... urrrghhh, uncomfortable
"A blind faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein (1901)

The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is one of Cincinnati's underappreciated treasures

c-lando

• City Elder
« Reply #2043 on: June 27, 2018, 08:46:51 AM »

how often do you shave? 

This was the question. Not "how often do you shave, guys?"

luisterpaul

• City Elder
« Reply #2044 on: June 27, 2018, 09:28:41 AM »

how often do you shave? 

This was the question. Not "how often do you shave, guys?"
Quoted for emphasis.

I shave about once a week because I'm lazy. I couldn't grow a full beard if I tried, just the pseudo goatee, so shaving's quick and easy, but it's still a chore.

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
« Reply #2045 on: June 27, 2018, 09:49:09 AM »

I don't grow facial hair that fast, nor am I very hairy.  But it's actually surprisingly okay for an Asian dude.  The main reason I can't grow a beard is because all my facial hair is totally straight.  It's like wires.  If it would curl at all like normal-haired people I'd be fine.  If I let it just keep growing I could get one of those long, old Chinese guy beards.

Anyway, having straight hair makes it pretty easy to shave.  So I just shave every day since it only takes me about 30 seconds in the shower.  I can get away with going to work having not shaved in that day, but it'll be kinda iffy by the afternoon. 

dirk

• City Elder
« Reply #2046 on: June 27, 2018, 02:24:06 PM »

I am pretty much the opposite of everyone else. During the week I do a quick shave with an electric razor most days. On the weekend when I have more time I do a full double-edge razor shave to get it really good.
1+2+2+1
Gown removed carelessly. Head, less so. - Joss Whedon

Kwyjibo

• Bringing Grumpy Back
  • City Elder
« Reply #2047 on: June 28, 2018, 09:38:13 AM »

Every few days, sometimes only once a week if I'm feeling lazy.  I haven't let that happen in a while though.  I'm at work now with a five o'clock shadow, but if it were any worse than this I'd have shaved.
Baby, check this out, I've got something to say.  Man, it's so loud in here.

daytime drinking

• City Elder
« Reply #2048 on: December 20, 2018, 03:49:04 PM »

are there more squirrels this year?  is their lifestyle being hindered in some capacity?  i've witnessed seamingly their population increase and they've become pretty ballsy, dare i say survivalist.  you can get within ear flick distance yet they remain.  yea, this is probably the time of year which they infestate your nuisance tolerance.  but it's not like they forage for frosty time fodder.  no, they eat like spastic holocaust survivors

i'm writing a children's story right now, well, i finished it awhile ago but my wife (whom's idea it twas) said it probably wasn't a good idea for her to be my editor.  she believes with conviction in my talent but she doesn't agree with the way i wield said gift

it is (the potential toddler novella), in short, a discussion on the nature of words.  i entitle it; why is it a bird feeder?  bird and squirrel.  friends? 

if anyone wants to read it, i'd really like some feedback on what sort of audience it's geared toward.  that was one of my wife's misgivings.  she's all, who's this for?  i mean, i've read children's books to my toddler that had many words.  toddler could give a fuck about complex thoughts. gimme some cats.  if i were a wagering man i'd say le novella is, at the cusp of the peak emotional growth between toddlership and juvenile apprentice.  the epoch in which grounds are quite not so set in stone, but the understanding of life's method of operations is acquiring a proper footing 
poach eggs, not elephants

c-lando

• City Elder
« Reply #2049 on: February 18, 2019, 04:16:47 PM »

Okay, would you rather only drink water for the rest of your life, or you can drink whatever you want, but it has to have a drop of pee in it?

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
« Reply #2050 on: February 18, 2019, 04:59:29 PM »

I'd be okay either way.  I mostly drink water anyway, and to the extent I don't it would probably be better healthwise.

OTOH, drinking a drop of pee doesn't phase me at all.  Pretty sure after a couple of times I wouldn't even think about it.

Cockney Rebel

• I don't have an accent. You do.
  • Global Moderator
  • City Elder
  • Art is impossible to define. Shitty art is not.
« Reply #2051 on: February 18, 2019, 10:56:14 PM »

Okay, would you rather only drink water for the rest of your life, or you can drink whatever you want, but it has to have a drop of pee in it?
So, basically, PBR with the emphasis on the first letter?
Opulence. I has it.

c-lando

• City Elder
« Reply #2052 on: February 19, 2019, 10:32:58 AM »

So, basically, PBR with the emphasis on the first letter?

Ha. Now I'm going to start calling you CBR. Cuz.

What if you had to watch the drop of pee go into the beverage before you drank it?
What if it was not your own pee?

twentyshots

• City Elder
« Reply #2053 on: February 19, 2019, 08:49:10 PM »

what do you mean watch the drop go in? like, straight from the tap?

bongo hard or bongo home

c-lando

• City Elder
« Reply #2054 on: February 20, 2019, 10:38:01 AM »

what do you mean watch the drop go in? like, straight from the tap?
HAHAHA. I meant like from a dropper. Not from The Human Spigot.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139   Go Up