Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139   Go Down

Author Topic: I have a question...  (Read 212056 times)

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
Re: I have a question...
« Reply #2055 on: February 20, 2019, 02:45:29 PM »

If it were socially acceptable, I would chug a gallon of water and eat a shit-ton of Shiitake mushrooms and bottle up my own piss and carry it around.  Next time I get some bland soup, I'd just add a teaspoon of Shiitake urine to it.

foolsgold

• City Elder
  • To the East...Blackward
    • Teabaggin'
« Reply #2056 on: February 20, 2019, 02:58:49 PM »

What's stopping you?  It's not like you have to tell people that you're drinking your special fungus piss concentrate.  Conventions were made to be challenged and since urine is supposedly sterile, it's the judgement of other people that's the real problem.  If anything, it's the apex of upcycling.
Why there's all these ugly mans on my TV screen?  I wrap my head with foil so I don't catch them beams.

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
« Reply #2057 on: February 20, 2019, 04:20:53 PM »

Yeah, but someone is going to ask you what's in the bottle.  I don't think this particular convention really needs challenging.  Or at least I don't feel strongly enough about it to try and change it.  I also wonder if shiitake urine just smells like shiitake or if it actually tastes like shiitake or if the shiitake essence would dissipate in the bottle.

I just know that I have eaten a bunch of shiitake mushrooms and taken a piss the next day and far from being grossed out I am immediately hungry for shiitake mushrooms.  It smells so good.  It's smells more like shiitake mushrooms than actual shiitake mushrooms.  It's like all the impurities have been distilled out and all you are left is pure shiitake essence.. and some harmless mostly water pee.

twentyshots

• City Elder
« Reply #2058 on: February 21, 2019, 12:32:43 AM »

If it were socially acceptable, I would chug a gallon of water and eat a shit-ton of Shiitake mushrooms and bottle up my own piss and carry it around.  Next time I get some bland soup, I'd just add a teaspoon of Shiitake urine to it.

if it were socially acceptable, i would totally have a plastic lawn chair in my shower. at the end of a long day on your feet, who wants to stand more? i mean, no one would really "know" know....but you would.
bongo hard or bongo home

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
« Reply #2059 on: February 21, 2019, 12:48:13 AM »

But why not just take a bath?  I feel like that is more relaxing than just sitting in a lawnchair while water rains down on you, and 100% socially acceptable.

foolsgold

• City Elder
    • Teabaggin'
« Reply #2060 on: February 21, 2019, 10:30:09 AM »

There are shower seats you can get at your local medical supply store.  I've also stayed at bougie hotels that have had teak stools in the shower, so I think your idea is not only doable, but totally socially acceptable. 
Why there's all these ugly mans on my TV screen?  I wrap my head with foil so I don't catch them beams.

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
« Reply #2061 on: February 21, 2019, 11:28:14 AM »

But why not just take a bath?  I feel like that is more relaxing than just sitting in a lawnchair while water rains down on you, and 100% socially acceptable.

GET OFF MY LAWN.
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
« Reply #2062 on: February 21, 2019, 03:38:32 PM »

There are shower seats you can get at your local medical supply store.  I've also stayed at bougie hotels that have had teak stools in the shower, so I think your idea is not only doable, but totally socially acceptable.

I actually have one of those seats.  My mom had some surgery done and she needed one for a bit, but then she got better so I took it.

They're not really that comfortable.  Like they don't have arms because that would prevent you from soaping yourself.  And the seat has to be waterproof so it's just plastic. 

But the main thing is that water doesn't actually feel good when it's coming from above.  When you stand in the shower, you stand so the water kind of hits your neck/upper back and it's like a massage.  In the seat, the water is less of jet, and more just like giant raindrops and that are less comfortable and you also can't move around to adjust positioning and angle.

It feels more like getting caught in a rain storm than a relaxing shower while seated.

MissKitty

• Hooray Beer!
  • City Elder
« Reply #2063 on: February 21, 2019, 04:22:31 PM »

It feels more like getting caught in a rain storm than a relaxing shower while seated.

Maybe Twentyshots is more of a rain storm kinda guy?
Duct tape can't fix stupid.

foolsgold

• City Elder
    • Teabaggin'
« Reply #2064 on: February 22, 2019, 08:47:13 AM »

I totally agree about that drowning while seated feeling that shower seats provide, but thought that maybe 20Shots is a weirdo who digs that feeling of being waterboarded.  However, there is a very easy answer to all of this: get a shower seat and wear a ball cap when you plan on using it.  That way, you're not only supporting your favorite team, you're also keeping the spray off your face.  Ultimately thought, one of those face shields scientists wear in a laboratory would be the best way of dealing with it.  They would provide full coverage without sacrificing any field of vision.  At certain point, the question is how much time and money you want to invest.

twentyshots

• City Elder
« Reply #2065 on: February 23, 2019, 07:46:43 AM »

a rain storm isnít so bad....

not into waterboarding so much but the hat idea has potential- even better, a SOMBRERO

this would also all be a legendary discovery by a loved one or landlord should something unfortunate happen.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 07:51:37 AM by twentyshots »
bongo hard or bongo home

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
« Reply #2066 on: March 12, 2019, 02:15:19 PM »

I saw an interesting urine situation today at work.

Went to take a piss in the lobby bathroom.  The lobby bathroom is not dive bar dirty, but it's definitely not that clean.  It's the lobby, but it's off kind of in the back so it sees moderate use.  I don't think it gets cleaned everyday.

So the guy has an apple, and a soft brief and a cup of coffee.  He needs to free up his hands.  So, he puts the brief down, and then the coffee mug nest to it, and then puts the apple on top of the coffee mug.  I have no idea why he doesn't put his stuff down on the sink counter, but he doesn't.  He puts it all down right next to the urinal.

Unfortunately, the apple is not properly balanced, so it rolled off the mug right through the the sticky pee-drop laden part of the floor underneath the urinals.  It's also a half-eaten apple and it rolls through on the axis to where definitely the juicy part of the apple is rolling right through dirty pee.

It sits there for about 10 seconds while guy finishes peeing.  Then he just casually picks it up and applying the 30 second rule, takes a bite out of it.  Walks out.

I noticed that I was not disgusted by this.  I did however, think it was pretty fucking weird.  Then I thought "Would I have eaten that apple?"  And no, I would not have eaten that apple because it's just an apple.  So then I thought "If I hadn't eaten in half a day and was super-hungry and there was no one around would I have eaten that apple?"  The answer is yes, I would have eaten that apple.  But I would have brushed it off and run it under a sink first.  But once I did that, I would have eaten it without having to force it down or anything.

Butter

• Suffering from early-onset douchiness
  • City Elder
« Reply #2067 on: March 13, 2019, 06:45:12 AM »

Went to take a piss in the lobby bathroom.  The lobby bathroom is not dive bar dirty, but it's definitely not that clean.  It's the lobby, but it's off kind of in the back so it sees moderate use.  I don't think it gets cleaned everyday.

So the guy has an apple, and a soft brief and a cup of coffee.  He needs to free up his hands.  So, he puts the brief down, and then the coffee mug nest to it, and then puts the apple on top of the coffee mug.  I have no idea why he doesn't put his stuff down on the sink counter, but he doesn't.  He puts it all down right next to the urinal.

Unfortunately, the apple is not properly balanced, so it rolled off the mug right through the the sticky pee-drop laden part of the floor underneath the urinals.  It's also a half-eaten apple and it rolls through on the axis to where definitely the juicy part of the apple is rolling right through dirty pee.

It sits there for about 10 seconds while guy finishes peeing.  Then he just casually picks it up and applying the 30 second rule, takes a bite out of it.  Walks out.

I noticed that I was not disgusted by this.  I did however, think it was pretty fucking weird.  Then I thought "Would I have eaten that apple?"  And no, I would not have eaten that apple because it's just an apple.  So then I thought "If I hadn't eaten in half a day and was super-hungry and there was no one around would I have eaten that apple?"  The answer is yes, I would have eaten that apple.  But I would have brushed it off and run it under a sink first.  But once I did that, I would have eaten it without having to force it down or anything.

Did his coffee have a drop of pee in it?  Because if all his drinks have a tiny bit of pee in it, what difference is a urine-soaked apple going to make?

c-lando

• Bacon Research & Sparkle Development/Cr0ndog Millionaire
  • City Elder
« Reply #2068 on: March 13, 2019, 07:59:29 AM »

Did his coffee have a drop of pee in it?  Because if all his drinks have a tiny bit of pee in it, what difference is a urine-soaked apple going to make?
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA. I'm assuming the drop of pee is clean and pure while a urine-soaked men's room floor (multiple men, multiple streams, with footprints and who knows what else also on the floor) is nothing but a cacophony of FUNK.
Once the bacon's done, all pants are off.  
PANTS PANTS REVOLUTION!!!

Zafer Kaya

• City Elder
« Reply #2069 on: March 13, 2019, 10:15:25 AM »

He did put his coffee mug down to pee, though.

I'm thinking that if you have no qualms about eating a urine-y apple in front of someone else, AND if your coffee mug already had a drop of pee in in it... at that point, wouldn't you just pee in your coffee mug?  It's like a free refill/top-off.  It's probably warmer than the coffee you've been carrying around for an hour.
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139   Go Up