Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: totally shameless self-promotion  (Read 438 times)

vizzah

• Self-cleaning mutant
  • City Elder
totally shameless self-promotion
« on: July 16, 2006, 10:30:47 PM »

here's the deal, sasquatches! i'm off school all week, and off work wednesday, thursday and friday. i've got a lot of random events and plans scattered throughout the week, but i'll have a lot of free time when i'll be dawdling around the house here.

i've only got a few appointments so far - so if you need your brows/pits/legs/back/etc waxed, you'd like a facial (no, not the kind where someone cums on your face...that's extra) or a makeup makeover, get a hold of me. as usual, i refuse to post my phone number, so get a hold of me on here.

if any of you ladies want a brazillian, i'll probably do it (depending on our comfort level) - as long as you realize what it entails.

i'm not going to give any price quotes here, mostly because i'd charge soeone a lot more for a leg wax if you're really lanky, as opposed to a midget. but, i will tell you that you'll pay no more than you would at my school. it just happens to me much cleaner in my apartment, and we usually have PBR. oh, and my boyfriend won't be watching.

give me your acne-ridden, your hairy, and your cosmetically challenged!
In case of emergency, breakdance.

Poncho

• ARRR! Booty Pirate
  • City Elder
    • Fark
totally shameless self-promotion
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 07:58:20 AM »

I'm having visions of Steve Carrell in "40 Year Old Virgin"
Your head will collapse and there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself 'where is my mind'??  - "Where is my Mind?" Pixies
Pages: [1]   Go Up