Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this a sign that *maybe* the next star wars movie won't  (Read 3341 times)

Doug

Is this a sign that *maybe* the next star wars movie won't
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2004, 02:50:18 PM »

Quote from: "Kwyjibo"
As though Jedi didn't get enough shit for being a movie full of muppets now we get an army of wookies?  Jeez.

I haven't seen the first two movies, like as not, I won't bother with this one either.

What the....are you...gaaaaaaah!!!!1!!  It's an army of Wookies man...can you not dig that!!????  I mean, there has to be a little spark of joy in that cynical coal you call a heart when you think about a bunch of Chewbacca's running around.  If not, then I resign you to your joyless fate.  I don't even know how you can speak on the subject, having not even seen the last two movies.

Bronzetree

• Punching Bag
  • City Elder
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2004, 02:54:34 PM »

One of the characters in Ep II was named Elan Sleazebaggano. That's the absolute WORST I've heard.

Marlowe

• foppish twit
  • City Elder
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2004, 05:23:10 PM »

If there's one of the three prequel movies that SHOULDN'T suck, it's this one.  Just like Empire, everyone loves movies that end on a downer with evil triumphing, people dying and little hope left. You know, like life itself.

But that said, I think it's going to suck. If only Lucas had swallowed his pride and brought in another director and a top-notch screenwriter, this could've been awesome.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2004, 06:12:55 PM »

Quote from: "Marlowe"
But that said, I think it's going to suck. If only Lucas had swallowed his pride and brought in another director and a top-notch screenwriter, this could've been awesome.

And completely removed himself from the making of it in general.  Then maybe...  

Why do I get the feeling that an army of wookies would just get annihilated?

72valiant

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2004, 06:33:05 PM »

saw a preview for ep iii.  looks good people.  reeeallly dark.  i am kinda excited.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up