Randomville

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
GigaBook.com
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68   Go Down

Author Topic: KoL: Clan  (Read 96809 times)

Ella Minnow Pea

• Numbers Guru
  • Administrator
  • City Elder
  • Reference Desk
KoL: Clan
« Reply #975 on: April 18, 2007, 07:26:16 PM »

At this point I just need ways to perm skills faster. I'm going to start doing HC runs with another character, which I think will take a couple of years to get through. I at least want to get a few done before NS13, but I may be too late.

Otherwise I just want some rare/ultra rare items. Petronella and Rigby don't have NPZRs, so a zombie pineal gland would be helpful. Rigby doesn't have a GPOAS, either. They aren't really needed, as I have other ways to defeat the NS, but the need to have a complete set of non-IOM familiars for both of them would be nice.

And Zazilia would love a Tiny Plastic Sword, but I don't think I'll ever have enough meat for one of those! :D
also known as rcc94

scurvygirl

• Fiery One
  • City Elder
    • Scurvytown
« Reply #976 on: April 18, 2007, 07:47:27 PM »

Oh nice, I just sent Rigby a GPOAS.  I had a spare on Fernie.
Remember to always be yourself.  Unless you suck.~ My BIG DAMN hero, Joss Whedon

Bonne et heureuse semaine!

Ella Minnow Pea

• Numbers Guru
  • Administrator
  • City Elder
  • Reference Desk
« Reply #977 on: April 18, 2007, 09:13:12 PM »

Thanks! She'll be out of HC in a day or two.

Speaking of which, once you've defeated the NS and freed the king, you have access to all your goodies, right? If you obtain any skills then can they be made HP?
also known as rcc94

Misfitt

• Summer Resident
  • AKA: MallaLubba
« Reply #978 on: April 19, 2007, 01:59:32 PM »

I'm still playing, too. Although, I abandoned y'all and started my OWN clan with my OWN friends where we have our OWN fun.
But, I'm quickly amassing a nice bank of meat. So, if anyone needs anything, I still have a latent loyalty to everyone and would be happy to help out. Just kmail me.
Always do whatever is next.

scurvygirl

• Fiery One
  • City Elder
    • Scurvytown
« Reply #979 on: April 20, 2007, 11:33:58 PM »

Quote from: "Ella Minnow Pea"
Thanks! She'll be out of HC in a day or two.

Speaking of which, once you've defeated the NS and freed the king, you have access to all your goodies, right? If you obtain any skills then can they be made HP?

You're welcome, and yes yes yes.  Free the king, you get all your shit back, and you can buy whatever skills and HC permanent them.
Remember to always be yourself.  Unless you suck.~ My BIG DAMN hero, Joss Whedon

Bonne et heureuse semaine!

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #980 on: April 21, 2007, 01:21:06 AM »

Quote from: "Misfitt"
I'm still playing, too. Although, I abandoned y'all and started my OWN clan with my OWN friends where we have our OWN fun.
But, I'm quickly amassing a nice bank of meat. So, if anyone needs anything, I still have a latent loyalty to everyone and would be happy to help out. Just kmail me.

If you actually have this mysterious thing called "friends" why would you even be here? I wish I had friends. Lucky.
 ;)

Misfitt

• Summer Resident
  • AKA: MallaLubba
« Reply #981 on: April 21, 2007, 10:20:09 AM »

Quote from: "Dan"

If you actually have this mysterious thing called "friends" why would you even be here? I wish I had friends. Lucky.
 ;)
I have them, OK!? Why doesn't anyone ever believe me? Gosh! When my girlfriend in California comes in to visit, I'm just not going to introduce you because you're just mean.
Always do whatever is next.

Dan

• Tetris Master
  • City Elder
« Reply #982 on: April 21, 2007, 11:17:51 AM »

Quote from: "Dan"

;)
I have them, OK!? Why doesn't anyone ever believe me? Gosh! When my girlfriend in California comes in to visit, I'm just not going to introduce you because you're just mean.

Hah. Is her name LaFawnduh?

IPrayForTang

• On my way to a nut flush!
  • City Elder
Re: KoL: Clan
« Reply #983 on: June 25, 2007, 05:14:57 AM »

Ooooooooh....excitement.  Did everyone get a (very) late 1st anniversary gift?

Ella Minnow Pea

• Numbers Guru
  • Administrator
  • City Elder
  • Reference Desk
« Reply #984 on: June 25, 2007, 08:27:22 AM »

Yep - but since I'm in Hardcore or Ronin, I have no idea what it is yet.
also known as rcc94

Poncho

• ARRR! Booty Pirate
  • City Elder
    • Fark
« Reply #985 on: June 25, 2007, 01:49:15 PM »

You get a new one for each anniversary.  I haven't opened mine, but I should have 3 in there.

1. anniversary chutney sculpture
Your head will collapse and there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself 'where is my mind'??  - "Where is my Mind?" Pixies

IPrayForTang

• On my way to a nut flush!
  • City Elder
« Reply #986 on: June 25, 2007, 04:38:07 PM »

I got one of those, spandex anniversary shorts and a jar of anniversary jam.  I got all of them today.  I've never been given anything else except access to lamechat.

Juliana

• City Elder
« Reply #987 on: June 25, 2007, 08:16:03 PM »

Wow.
This is my first time REALLY playing in a *cough* couple of months, and I'm digging this new stuff so far. 
We all agree that genocide, avalanches, and Family Circus are not funny
-Ed Helms

rva

« Reply #988 on: June 25, 2007, 08:36:30 PM »

Soooooooo laggy.  This sucks.  I think I'm just going to not play for the next few days.

Poncho

• ARRR! Booty Pirate
  • City Elder
    • Fark
« Reply #989 on: June 25, 2007, 08:48:18 PM »

I'm giving 75% of what I've seen so far... a big fat thumbs down.

We'll see how it plays out.
Your head will collapse and there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself 'where is my mind'??  - "Where is my Mind?" Pixies
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68   Go Up